From: anonymous@def2.anon (anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.rocksolid
Subject: Notice !!! Read Me !!!
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 20:43:43 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="27840"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@def2.org"
 by: anonymous - Wed, 1 Apr 2020 20:43 UTC

Just to clarify: there is no reason to believe (at this stage) that
deliveries will be significantly affected!

The warnings/updates on the deepweb gives recommendations and advice for
how to post items during this corona situation which, if anything,
indicates that we (anonymousforum@protonmail.com) intend to operate more
or less as normal during this crisis.

I will be posting some recommendations for interested buyers on how to
receive packs during this time. For fast responses, contact me via Wickr
at realandfakedocs or Telegram at @deepweb45.

Thanks

Stay safe everyone and wash your hands!
Posted on def2