From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Gatwick airport goes back to analog
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:01:55+0000
 by: anon - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:01 UTC

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-45247499

The picture is fucking priceless. I don't know specifically about Gatwick, but I have seen many times the old bsod of some Windoze system on these things. Some have to learn the hard way I guess.

lmao

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: Gatwick airport goes back to analog

<6b5c27d7a51a6759fc8f5acd0c5fc45d$1@rslight.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=286&group=rocksolid.shared.entertainment#286

From: AnonUser@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.entertainment
Subject: Re: Gatwick airport goes back to analog
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:14:00 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="24992"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Wed, 22 Aug 2018 12:14 UTC

anon wrote:

> https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-45247499

> The picture is fucking priceless. I don't know specifically about Gatwick,
but I have seen many times the old bsod of some Windoze system on these
things. Some have to learn the hard way I guess.

> lmao

> Posted on def4.i2p

lol! Hey at least it works! Looks like they handled it pretty well.

Posted on Rocksolid Light.