From: retro.guy@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com.remove-l8a-this (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.tor
Subject: Tor and php sessions
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 13:15:44 -0700
To: rocksolid.shared.tor
 by: Retro Guy - Sun, 12 Aug 2018 20:15 UTC

To: rocksolid.shared.tor
It seems I'm the only one who has had problems with fudforum php sessions
using Tor.

I'm guessing it's only/mostly related to fudforum, but it's a problem.
Since I was not able to work it out over time, I finally gave up on
fudforum in Tor.

Now Tor users land at a Rocksolid Light site instead. The content is all
still there (that's the rocksolid way), but the interface is different.

You can access the Rocksolid forums on Tor here:
dkzerogt6z6ybhcj.onion

and here:
bchz4vggexx63qvy.onion

and here:
j7zbybfl5ho2rta3.onion

Retro Guy
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
Posted on RetroBBS