From: www-data@ms.com (wed)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.helpdesk
Subject: Re: Loss of login data across Firefox container
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 10:33:25 -0400
 by: wed - Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:33 UTC

>This website can be accessed through in proxy
def3.onion.guide
that is odd. will check it.

>It appeared as logged in but the posting came Anonymous and
logged me out too. I did not log in for this one.
the session ended while you were formulating your post. i
will soon turn off anonymous posting in favor of a guest
account (guest/guest). in this case you will then be asked
again for your pw so that your post appears under your
handle.
Posted on: def3.i2p