Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 04:15:21 +0000
Subject: how can I get a loan in the US on behalf of another
person?
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 31 May 2021 04:15 UTC

I need to get a loan in the name of another person of $ 10,000 or more. Who knows how to do this? We will divide it 50-50. Write to telegram moskvin8789
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: how can I get a loan in the US on behalf of another person?

<30f49ff1048046a70b206b6342c1e27e@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=347&group=rocksolid.shared.general#347

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: how can I get a loan in the US on behalf of another
person?
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:41:41 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 28 Jun 2021 14:41 UTC

You need to cooperate with a family member of the person whose name appears on the loam.
1. Don't you think that people who know how to do it will do it for themselves without involving your "stupid" ass?
2. Stick with ransomware partnerships if you are in a non-extradition country and your cut is 10 percent and your exposure is 90 percent.
--
Posted on RetroBBS