Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:02:16 +0000
Subject: R-DEE
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:02 UTC

|| Blockchain Solution for Better Healthcare ||
Radiologex has developed R-DEE, the world’s first Medical Interactive Network or MIN™ that is powered by the latest advances in blockchain and distributed ledger technology.

|| R-DEE Is a Boon to the Healthcare Community ||

Besides being the first of its kind, the network is unique in its thorough implementation. It meets every need in modern healthcare systems. From finance to medical records, every data stream can be handled on-chain and real-time thanks to this solution.
Important features such as authentication, data security, and HIPAA compliance are embedded into the platform with the use of cryptographic techniques, while standard KYC practices also ensure compliance with relevant financial regulations. This kind of implementation of distributed ledger technology can streamline myriad processes, making R-DEE a welcome boon to the healthcare community.

|| Team of Professionals ||

“There is simply nothing like R-DEE that exists today. It is the industry’s first and only Web 3.0 solution for managing all the time-consuming yet critical aspects of operating in this multi-faceted and task-heavy field, where speed and security are paramount.”
R-DEE is developed by a team of seasoned professionals who have unturned every stone to improve healthcare IT. Radiologex is led by co-founder George Tyler, an MIT graduate with 23 years of experience in the development of healthcare information systems. George became an early advocate of distributed ledger technology when he realized how its implementation can impact the industry. With all the experience and expertise, Radiologex is set to change the landscape and advance the healthcare industry to a new level.

Website: https://radiologex.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/radiologex
Telegram: https://t.me/RadiologexOfficialGroup
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: R-DEE

<b39535c8ac7b1088e46b86a0e7f9f7a0@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=364&group=rocksolid.shared.general#364

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:46:41 +0000
Subject: Re: R-DEE
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:46 UTC

care to explain what exactly you do with "blockchain" ? Is it something technical or just throwing a buzzword to attract investors ?
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: R-DEE

<a2bd5fe62cfbeba04a5eafaa5c18f364@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=374&group=rocksolid.shared.general#374

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:26:46 +0000
From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Anonymous - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:26 UTC

Just have a visit to the site. Its a STO and a gem around one can get hold of buddy.
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light