From: retro.guy@retrobbs.synchro.net (Retro Guy)
To: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: nntp server nodes
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 09:26:13 -0700
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
 by: Retro Guy - Mon, 4 Sep 2017 16:26 UTC

It's my intention to operate two nntp servers from different locations,
adding stability to the network.

I think we should share password files for server connections to
eachother (they are encrypted). This way, any server can connect to any
other server at any time. Hopefully linking to more than one server at
all times. This way also, new nodes only need to acquire a password from
one other node, then it is shared. No other nodes know the password, but
can provide access to the new node.

Proper channels of communication can be worked out fairly easily.

Retro Guy