One person's error is another person's data.

computers / Hacking / Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid

SubjectAuthor
* Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paidAnonymous
+* Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paidAnonymous
|`* Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligenceCode Red White Blue
| `- Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paidAnonymous
`- Re: [OT]Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paidShadow

1
Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid

<98fcd4cc0353666585e6a0452b020b22@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=522&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#522

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 09:16:32 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 09:16 UTC

We are from an intelligence analysis corporation and dedicated to intelligence gathering from all over the world.

We are looking for Lockheed Martin Northrop Grumman Boing SI2 technology Agencies:Foreign Departments of The Philippines,US,Australia,Ukraine and so on Data:All data political or military related to US Keyword:Missiles,UAV,DARPA,F35,C4ISR,P8A,Guam,air base,AFRL Limited Distribution Statement:”For Internal Use”,NATO Restricted,EU Restricted,EU SECRET,Official Sensitive,Distribution Statement C/D/F,CONFIDENTIAL,Rel to NATO.

Also we are looking for an insider of a US military contractor,If you can help us find it, we will give you a commission of 3 thousand dollars. If you are directly insider, welcome to contact us.

Anybody who want cooperate, don’t hesitate to contact us.it's a long term business.

jabber jolbit08@jabber.ccc.de
Email ralyleebit00@proton.me

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light

Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid

<30c0c918e007bb0ec12fd1c87bb0fefc@rocksolidbbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=523&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#523

From: Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:52:23 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:52 UTC

is it just me, or did this place just start to glow ?

--
Posted on RetroBBS

Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid

<u7fd20$1fi3t$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=524&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#524

From: RedWhiteBlue@example.invalid (Code Red White Blue)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence
,well paid
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:28:14 -0500
 by: Code Red White Blue - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 19:28 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:52:23 +0000
Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous) wrote:

> is it just me, or did this place just start to glow ?

Here is a likely scenario ...

Someone has been posting something on Usenet that has DoD panties in a
wad. Whatever they are posting is not illegal yet has raised eyebrows
of someone who is angered by the information. So technically there is
nothing Fort Fumble can do about it--free speech and all that jazz.

So how do they destroy the target? They manufacture a crime and blame
it on the target. They arrest and incarcerate the target and torture him
for six months or a year then come with a plea deal that will end the
torture that is definitely not happening.

OP is likely a Fort Fumble spook trying to entrap this someone who is
posting unsavory information. This is how they attempt to censor people
by doing an end-run around the constitution. They get their glow
maggots to create a fake crime, then 'investigate' the crime as a
subterfuge for violating the rights of the target, which has nothing to
do with the fake crime. Look up 'agent provacateur' for more
information.

If they can't entrap the target, they'll use the message that solicits
espionage, which one of their agents posted, as a pretext for a secret
FISA wiretap warrant. Their dishonesty and mendacity has no bounds when
it comes to silencing dissidents.

They will take their own fake message to the FISA court, claim some
anonymous Russian posted it, then use that as the pretext for a
unconstitutional 'general warrant'. The judge, being a calloused
gargoyle without real reasoning ability, will grant the warrant citing
anti-woke extremism and clearly Russian grammar mistakes or some
nonsense. They will pretend, tongue-in-cheek, that a Russian in
tradecraft would make such grammar mistakes. So then the target gets
accused of conspiring with the Rooskies, based on a message authored by
a DoD intern and attributed to the target's non-existent
'co-conspirator.'

Then the judge has his lunch break with one of his Russian spook friends
from the nearby Russian embassy. He jokes about how they used another
Russian collusion hoax as a pretext for a warrant. They both think it
is funny.

We need to lock up every public official in America on a gulag island
and be done with these liars and petty tyrants. From the police chiefs
to the mayors to the president and all federal chieftains, they all need
to do life in a gulag so the people of America can start over. They will
never stop doing this type of stuff to innocent people until we stop
them from doing it. Then we need a law enforcing a minimum 40 year
sentence for any public official caught intentionally lying in office.

Who in their right mind would give up classified information for a
measly $3000? Might as well just shoot yourself in the neck with a
cattle punch if you are so desperate for chump change that you would
sell out your country for three grand.

--
Code Red White Blue
Murica - Lubb et ur leeb et!

Re: [OT]Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid

<jnhm9ihtin80c2hrbq9mhh04v6n6m5mid8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=525&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#525

From: Sh@dow.br (Shadow)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 17:33:48 -0300
 by: Shadow - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 20:33 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 09:16:32 +0000, Anonymous@news.novabbs.org
(Anonymous) wrote:

>We are from an intelligence analysis corporation and dedicated to intelligence gathering from all over the world.

NSA or CIA?

>Also we are looking for an insider of a US military contractor,If you can help us find it,
>we will give you a commission of 3 thousand dollars. If you are directly insider, welcome to contact us.
>
>Anybody who want cooperate, don’t hesitate to contact us.it's a long term business.

LOL.
15 years to life...

>jabber jolbit08@jabber.ccc.de
>Email ralyleebit00@proton.me

Please use a .gov email address.
TIA
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Re: Looking for any politics/ military/technology intelligence ,well paid

<52eac2646cb387acf442811ba84fa929@news.novabbs.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=526&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#526

From: Anonymous@news.novabbs.org (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 00:37:09 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 00:37 UTC

Code Red White Blue wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 16:52:23 +0000
> Anonymous@rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous) wrote:

>> is it just me, or did this place just start to glow ?

> Here is a likely scenario ...

> Someone has been posting something on Usenet that has DoD panties in a
> wad. Whatever they are posting is not illegal yet has raised eyebrows
> of someone who is angered by the information. So technically there is
> nothing Fort Fumble can do about it--free speech and all that jazz.

> So how do they destroy the target? They manufacture a crime and blame
> it on the target. They arrest and incarcerate the target and torture him
> for six months or a year then come with a plea deal that will end the
> torture that is definitely not happening.

> OP is likely a Fort Fumble spook trying to entrap this someone who is
> posting unsavory information. This is how they attempt to censor people
> by doing an end-run around the constitution. They get their glow
> maggots to create a fake crime, then 'investigate' the crime as a
> subterfuge for violating the rights of the target, which has nothing to
> do with the fake crime. Look up 'agent provacateur' for more
> information.

> If they can't entrap the target, they'll use the message that solicits
> espionage, which one of their agents posted, as a pretext for a secret
> FISA wiretap warrant. Their dishonesty and mendacity has no bounds when
> it comes to silencing dissidents.

> They will take their own fake message to the FISA court, claim some
> anonymous Russian posted it, then use that as the pretext for a
> unconstitutional 'general warrant'. The judge, being a calloused
> gargoyle without real reasoning ability, will grant the warrant citing
> anti-woke extremism and clearly Russian grammar mistakes or some
> nonsense. They will pretend, tongue-in-cheek, that a Russian in
> tradecraft would make such grammar mistakes. So then the target gets
> accused of conspiring with the Rooskies, based on a message authored by
> a DoD intern and attributed to the target's non-existent
> 'co-conspirator.'

And post on Tor. Judge he did this on a secret network so he obviously guilty.

--
Posted on Rocksolid Light