Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux -- unknown source

computers / i2p / Re: I2P+

SubjectAuthor
* I2P+Guest
+* I2P+Guest
|`- I2P+ 0.9.43+Guest
+- I2P+Guest
+- I2P+Guest
+* I2P+Guest
|`* I2P+anon
| `* I2P+Guest
|  `* I2P+trw
|   `* I2P+Guest
|    `- I2P+AnonUser
+* I2P+anon
|`* I2P+Guest
| `* I2P+Guest
|  `- I2P+Guest
+* I2P+Guest
|+* I2P+Guest
||`* I2P+Guest
|| `* I2P+Guest
||  `* I2P+Guest
||   `- I2P+anon
|`- I2P+Guest
+- I2P+Guest
+* I2P+anon
|+* I2P+Guest
||`* I2P+anon
|| `* I2P+anon
||  `- I2P+Guest
|`- I2P+trw
+* I2P+Guest
|`* I2P+Guest
| `- I2P+Guest
+- I2P+trw
`* I2P+8989
 `* I2P+arctic
  `* I2P+Guest
   `- I2P+Guest

Pages:12
Re: I2P+

<pti9f7$360$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=3&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#3

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: Re: I2P+
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 22:01:34 -0500
 by: Guest - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 03:01 UTC

Latest version of I2P+ available (0.9.37-5+) from
http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html
Torrent of the latest release always available from
http://skank.i2p/static/i2pupdate.zip.torrent

Of note in this release:

* New /sitemap which replaces /console
* Reorganisation of the help section with individual pages
rather than one monolithic page
* New I2PSnark theme 'zilvero'

Enjoy responsibly!
---
Address helper for skank.i2p:
http://skank.i2p/?i2paddresshelper=kagASzrpRCxoEzpKoGiA1KBTl
-8-VAoDqaqq-iheMu5jmOt69pVIzsKJ571klT30zUCPJkW~6eTY3Kt4HhUoC
cBxQOOdTc2yrW7wHmHjt~q~Ci92Cmz8xd~NwiZzdjONpA6AD~fQkl7oN4pKj
mk58ZrOHNEXJYjZzceCtlCnoOgXMCUigTFr45nvTeloDOgCnU5vdjNbv-28C
wfy0hXEAHrPcEJdOdguD9HNiTeexjb0hxrl8ugwRaNBMFpMMhQgKwR1NJuvq
ol87XXvv2DE9mp2Gs~hdaHuJL2DGXitoq-OT3Si~~axGUyKKpo~unfwy9JSA
A0aNkzRJ6SPBFNnsqZDzsMMnhupT3YDVeEzMjQSb08kYaHeBWM-hz7IUGI7t
GNcb2g3kZlUKYAB9~QHF7m6kS0xbvwx8L~nDRpLpX~UURCsvy5LxoQkebvn7
UGa1r6AAbDbaJoqPWeY98RU5m3V-cbG-1D4iSB8OvRUELjlE3vL7y7JCyMdJ
hAJxGCzBQAEAAcAAA==
Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: I2P+

<q41r0p$4dd$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=16&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#16

From: arctic@i2pmail.org (arctic)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:26:16 +0100
 by: arctic - Wed, 13 Feb 2019 19:26 UTC

Hello all

I am using i2p+ here at my system running 10 outproxies at proxynet.i2p and I am very
satisfied with both the speed and nice layout. Should really be the default in i2p.

Highly recommended from the worlds oldest tor exit server operator since 13 years :)

Regards: arctic

irc.resist.se

Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<q71fgr$dkg$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=34&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#34

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 21:58:37 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 22 Mar 2019 01:58 UTC

Announcing I2P+ version 0.9.39+

Recent changes:
* Graphs:
- Native color schemes for graphs for dark and midnight console theme users which
brings with it much improved rendering of the sidebar bandwidth graph
- More succinct graph titles with leading [category] indicator to enhance overall
presentation and prevent title truncation at narrower graph sizes
- Variable font size according to overall graph size
- New graphs available for known, unreachable and banned peers
- More accurate graphing of participating tunnel count

* Logging: Various improvements to router logging including removing stack traces
where a simple explanation is sufficient, better overall presentation, and the
downgrading of some entries from Info to Debug where appropriate

* Console:
- Commencement of overhaul of the midnight themes
- Enhance presentation of the JSON RPC webapp
- Various theme improvements and bug fixes
- Overhaul of the /stats page, with improved categories and per-category top
navigation to prevent information overload
- Add proxynet.i2p and i2pmetrics.i2p links to the homepage

Torrent and magnet link available from http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html
Changelog: http://skank.i2p/static/changelog.txt

Enjoy responsibly!
--
I2P+ | From brutal to beautiful
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<qav44q$jg3$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=50&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#50

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 13:36:46 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 8 May 2019 17:36 UTC

I2P+ 0.9.40+ now available, with Jetty and GeoIP updates.

Of note in this release:

* Updated Jetty with enhanced default directory listings, support for .hidden
files and folders, an alternative dark directory listings theme, and custom
403/404 error pages
* Updated website hosting help and tunnel filter introduction added to /help/ section
* More space efficient Tunnel Manager with collapsible additional information on index
page
* Button to toggle password visibility on SusiMail login page
* Option to add UTC clock to sidebar

Enjoy responsibly!
--

http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html | http://skank.i2p/static/changelog.txt

Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<qfj1d5$6mv$1@def5.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=75&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#75

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 15:57:09 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 3 Jul 2019 19:57 UTC

Announcing I2P+ 0.9.41+ with improvements to graph rendering, automatic ajax refresh for /logs,
/graphs, /jobs and the tunnel manager index page, an experimental HiDPI mode for /graphs,
and various presentational improvements.

For more information and magnet/torrent links, visit: http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html
--
Changelog: http://skank.i2p/static/changelog.txt
Posted on: def3.i2p

I2P+ 0.9.43+

<qonmp5$o8$1@i2pn2.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=149&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#149

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: I2P+ 0.9.43+
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 15:53:52 -0400
 by: Guest - Tue, 22 Oct 2019 19:53 UTC

Announcing I2P+ 0.9.43+ with various improvements to the user interface and a new I2P-related glossary.
Since the last announcement here, the following changes have been implemented:

* SusiDNS: Decouple update subscriptions function from 'Save' button
and add separate 'Update' button; hide 'Reload' button
* Router: Wait at least 5 minutes after startup before building
participating tunnels (increased from 90s)
* SusiDNS: Implement per-theme css-styling of overview svg with
<noscript> fallback; custom styling for dark/midnight themes
* Console: Add :hover indicator on websites on /home and /sitemap when
javascript is required for the site to function
* Console: Add glossary page to help section
* Console: Add router floodfill status to /info
* Susimail: Only show floating delete confirmation if page contains
more than 25 messages
* Console: Add explanatory text and location info to /certs
* Console: Fix html on /configservices when not running via wrapper
* Console:
- Only show 'Delete User' button on console password section of /configui
if a user/pass has been configured
- Fix display of Windows only options on /configservice and simplify text
- Do not display "Rejecting tunnels - High message delay" in sidebar if
router.maxParticipatingTunnels=0
- Streamline /wizard and improve presentation
- Don't display Orchid plugin in iframe if embedded mode is enabled
- Make all external links on /home open in new tab and remove config option
- Only show cert sections on /certs if a certificate is active
- Fix placement of update download bar in sidebar (light/midnight)
* Router: Remove unnecessary sleep from NTCP Pumper and optimize
processing priority (patch from jogger)
* Router:
- Replace Tunnel Gateway Pumper threads with direct forwarding to the
appropriate tunnel to reduce latency, putting local traffic on a par
with direct dispatch method for participating traffic (patch from jogger)
* Console: Add NetDb country link to routerinfo flags
* TunnelManager: Fix Encrypted LeaseSet options
* Console: Add mini-tutorial for Firefox config to Configuration help page
* Imagegen: Slightly decrease size of rendered font for QRcode if
width >= 256px and slightly increase size of font for long text
strings if width >= 256px
* Tunnel Manager: Increase ajax refresh for index to 30s
* I2PSnark: Remove Chihaya and ICU812 from list of opentrackers
* Imagegen: Enhance presentation of random art demos; increase max
size of identicons and qrcodes to 1024x1024

For more information and magnet/torrent links, visit: http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html

Enjoy responsibly!
Posted on def3

I2P+

<pigrde$i5$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=688&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#688

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Subject: I2P+
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:12:13 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 01:12 UTC

Announcing I2P+, an enhanced version of I2P with greater
emphasis on usability and presentation.
More information: http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html

Highlights from the latest release:

* Enhanced I2PSnark:
- Status filter bar to selectively view torrents based on
status
- Image lightbox for thumbnails
- Renovated configuration section
- Selective display of columns based on activity and
more!
* Improvements to seed acquisition and retention
* Improvements to Susimail presentation
* Overhauled themes, not least Dark and Midnight console and
webapp themes
* Console presentation improvements to the configuration
section, NetDB, event viewer, logs and more!

---
Address helper for skank.i2p:
http://skank.i2p/?i2paddresshelper=kagASzrpRCxoEzpKoGiA1KBTl-8-VAoDqaqq-iheMu5jmOt69pVIzsKJ571klT30zUCPJkW~6eTY3Kt4HhUoCcBxQOOdTc2yrW7wHmHjt~q~Ci92Cmz8xd~NwiZzdjONpA6AD~fQkl7oN4pKjmk58ZrOHNEXJYjZzceCtlCnoOgXMCUigTFr45nvTeloDOgCnU5vdjNbv-28Cwfy0hXEAHrPcEJdOdguD9HNiTeexjb0hxrl8ugwRaNBMFpMMhQgKwR1NJuvqol87XXvv2DE9mp2Gs~hdaHuJL2DGXitoq-OT3Si~~axGUyKKpo~unfwy9JSAA0aNkzRJ6SPBFNnsqZDzsMMnhupT3YDVeEzMjQSb08kYaHeBWM-hz7IUGI7tGNcb2g3kZlUKYAB9~QHF7m6kS0xbvwx8L~nDRpLpX~UURCsvy5LxoQkebvn7UGa1r6AAbDbaJoqPWeY98RU5m3V-cbG-1D4iSB8OvRUELjlE3vL7y7JCyMdJhAJxGCzBQAEAAcAAA==

Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pigse2$1es$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=689&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#689

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 21:29:36 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 01:29 UTC

57f311a1310509f9ef8685ddd98f85958eb7786c0b04d3c3891ec03e26cb774e sha256?

Size 2.1 kB (2,105 bytes)?

Please confirm since a lot of downloads are hijacked nowadays?
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pigv1a$3ib$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=690&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#690

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 22:14:01 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 02:14 UTC

Yes, I can confirm that
57f311a1310509f9ef8685ddd98f85958eb7786c0b04d3c3891ec03e26cb
774e is the correct sha256 hash for
http://skank.i2p/static/i2pupdate.zip.torrent

Alternatively, you can add a magnet link to I2PSnark:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f777943eec5b857aa2453f3164f1d51f502105c4

Cheers!
Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pigv3h$3o0$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=691&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#691

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 22:15:12 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 02:15 UTC

Yes, I can confirm that
57f311a1310509f9ef8685ddd98f85958eb7786c0b04d3c3891ec03e26cb
774e is the correct sha256 hash for
http://skank.i2p/static/i2pupdate.zip.torrent

Alternatively, you can add a magnet link to I2PSnark:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f777943eec5b857aa2453f3164f1d51f502105c4

Cheers!
Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: I2P+

<585a3c173a36987102d09b57d6cb6105@def4.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=693&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#693

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:00:49+0000
 by: anon - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 17:00 UTC

I checked out your site, and I really welcome the approach. Usability is a feature that is often neglected, and in the end leads to less users.
Just a question: why don't you apply to put your code in the official release ? I read that they are refurbishing the display anyway, would be a good point in time to come in...

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: I2P+

<plpt6h$fli$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=701&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#701

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 18:17:32 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 24 Aug 2018 22:17 UTC

Latest I2P+ now available (0.9.36-0+) from
http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html
Changelog: http://skank.i2p/static/changelog.txt

New in this release:
- Configuration parameters to modify Refresh Routers Job,
Explore Routers Job and NetDb retention policy
- Additional configuration parameters listed on
/help#advancedsettings
- Exclude 'L' bandwidth tier routers from tunnel building to
provide more performant local tunnels
- Remove unreachable peers from NetDb if older than 30
minutes
- Completion of Dark theme overhaul (with new optional ocean
blue override.css)
- Add tome.i2p to homepage and searchbox
- Full Spanish translation of /help courtesy of trolly

Enjoy responsibly!

Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: I2P+

<plsh88$591$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=702&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#702

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 17:21:12 -0400
 by: trw - Sat, 25 Aug 2018 21:21 UTC

bump

why don't you apply to put your code in the official release ?
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pp6dna$vo8$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=711&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#711

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 21:11:06 -0400
 by: Guest - Fri, 5 Oct 2018 01:11 UTC

Latest I2P+ version 0.9.37-0+ now available for download
from from http://skank.i2p/static/i2p+.html
Changelog: http://skank.i2p/static/changelog.txt

New in this release:
- Unreachable router count added to Peers section of
sidebar
- Bandwidth tier count added to NetDb overview page
- Increase maximum number of inbound/outbound tunnels in
I2PSnark to 16
- Add Anodex and TorrentFinder to I2PSnark navigation
section
- Cosmetic improvements to I2PSnark's comment section
- Additional advanced configuration options for peer
exploration job
with related new entries in advanced config section on
help
- Add legwork.i2p to homepage and home search section

Regarding the official release, there's already a
substantial amount of my code there
(see the UI updates in 0.9.31/2 for example, and all the
existing console/default webapp themes).
Due to historical differences of opinion regarding project
management, and a reluctance to do
design by committee, I2P+ seems the most optimal way to
bring my ideas to fruition.
Posted on: def2.i2p

Re: I2P+

<8cafd3aa8a978d826b315a9ecf4cbc85$1@rslight.novabbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=712&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#712

From: AnonUser@rslight.i2p (AnonUser)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 05:11:49 -0000 (UTC)
logging-data="22836"; mail-complaints-to="usenet@novabbs.com"
 by: AnonUser - Fri, 5 Oct 2018 05:11 UTC

I haven't really taken a look at it yet but probably will. Thanks for the
update and efforts!
--
Posted on Rocksolid Light.

Re: I2P+

<70bc81280d4f6ce50c1ff954eee6a168@def4.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=713&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#713

From: anon@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 15:38:26+0000
 by: anon - Sat, 13 Oct 2018 15:38 UTC

>Due to historical differences of opinion regarding project management, and a reluctance to do design by committee, I2P+ seems the most optimal way to bring my ideas to fruition.

Ok, got it, so it is pretty much a forked design.
Thanks for explaining.

Posted on def4.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq0vra$6gh$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=714&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#714

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 23:10:39 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 03:10 UTC

no.i2p has no record of your site. links2 browser does not load it. Does your + work with text browsers? I was able
to get to it with Chrome but I hesitate using it because my i2p browsing is mostly TEXT. Could you try it and report it
instead of biting your tongue and me posting a negative comment?
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq10dh$7jt$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=715&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#715

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 23:20:21 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 03:20 UTC

sha256 cf3922bf2a3e481c10503d3a494e82c5ef30d7c5e90a2c4f4a1675bf1aedfea5
md5 b977cfe8e61617f64d37848d7e4892b5
crc32 d3467ebd

Looks like one of us is under attack! You can post files on def3.
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq13d4$cm5$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=716&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#716

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 00:11:20 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 04:11 UTC

snark download
sha256 50ddf77.... MD5 150f5...
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq2ete$vle$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=717&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#717

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:43:56 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 16:43 UTC

It is officially something fishy!
no.i2p did not index your site
legwork.i2p did not index your site
I got hit with a sorry ass Java hack attempt when accessing from Def3 or directly...
None of the downloads shasums match Snark, site, or posted in the topic...
I tried a Java convergence (attempts from different locations) and your website was not there. I will try i2pd and
Rust or some other implementation...

It would not be the first time when Def or me (probably you 2) were taken. Make sure your site works with a text based
browser. We need people on i2p well intended or else.... It is an edge cutting network for all kinds of activities.
Happy endeavors!
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq33nc$13k$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=718&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#718

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 18:47:41 -0400
 by: Guest - Mon, 15 Oct 2018 22:47 UTC

I was able to converge with i2pd. The site works with links2 and other text browsers. The address book inclusion is
priceless. I will try your Java next week if I can get a good download please post shasums.
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq5tce$ob3$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=719&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#719

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:28:36 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 00:28 UTC

Guest wrote on Mon, 15 October 2018 12:43
> It is officially something fishy!
> no.i2p did not index your site
> legwork.i2p did not index your site
> I got hit with a sorry ass Java hack attempt when accessing from Def3 or directly...
> None of the downloads shasums match Snark, site, or posted in the topic...
> I tried a Java convergence (attempts from different locations) and your website was not there. I will try i2pd and
> Rust or some other implementation...
>
> It would not be the first time when Def or me (probably you 2) were taken. Make sure your site works with a text
> based browser. We need people on i2p well intended or else.... It is an edge cutting network for all kinds of
> activities. Happy endeavors!

How did you access from Def3?
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq5vsb$mo$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=720&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#720

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:11:12 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:11 UTC

The router is leaking big time! My security sandbox shut it down at every browsing attempt. Yes the interface looks
nice but it is of no use to me PERIOD!
Next time you put something out please verify it with Parrot!
1. Start Parrot
2. Download i2pheadless and install
3. Add your update!
4. firejail --noprofile ./i2prouter start
5. Check if you can browse after a while.

My security profile shuts the router down every time! Please verify your work before putting shit out there!
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq60g4$3lm$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=721&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#721

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:21:45 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:21 UTC

Clicked on the link from the forum! The interface is nicer, the reseed 567 versus 167 (standard) but when you browse it
is leaking and the security sandbox is shutting the router down. Try the above instructions to fine tune your work!
Posted on: def3.i2p

Re: I2P+

<pq61pk$6uh$1@def3.retrobbs.com>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=722&group=rocksolid.shared.i2p#722

From: guest@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Guest)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:43:53 -0400
 by: Guest - Wed, 17 Oct 2018 01:43 UTC

"It would not be the first time when Def or me (probably you 2) were taken."
When was Def taken?
Posted on: def3.i2p