From: unknown@email (zzz.i2p: Forum)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:52:52 GMT
Subject: Work with addressbook by api
 by: zzz.i2p: Forum - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:52 UTC

Hello together,

is there a possibility to add/edit/delete entries in the private addressbook?
I was looking for the class net.i2p.addressbook.AddressBook but the class is not public.

Or is it possible to do that with the command line tools?

I do not want to work with the web-gui on localhost.

Kind regards
Michel

zzz.i2p: Forum http://zzz.i2p/forum
Development discussions