From: unknown@email (zzz.i2p: Forum)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.i2p
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:52:12 GMT
Subject: Best practices for web servers
 by: zzz.i2p: Forum - Tue, 30 Oct 2018 11:52 UTC

Hi, I would like to create Rails application on nginx, can anyone with expirience could tell me some tips for security configuration that I wont be deanonymized in some silly way?

I was thinking about configure iptables to allow only I2P traffic or something (I dont know is it necessery), any other suggestions?

Greetings.

zzz.i2p: Forum http://zzz.i2p/forum
Development discussions

Served by nntp//rss v0.5-beta-1 ( http://www.methodize.org/nntprss )