From: admin@sybershock.com (Syber Shock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Subject: rslight testing - portal metadata mismatch
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:03:32 -0600
 by: Syber Shock - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:03 UTC
Attachments: screenshot.rslight.jpg (image/jpeg)

I've been running some tests with fresh installs. They seem to mostly
work however there are some glitches.

See the attached jpg file. It shows that empty or unpopulated groups
are assigned incorrect metadata in the portal overview.

In this particular example all your data are belong to yeti.

Attachments: screenshot.rslight.jpg
Re: rslight testing - portal metadata mismatch

<l9nbkn4vygv7.1p8p63koo196i$.dlg@40tude.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=788&group=rocksolid.nodes.help#788

From: retroguy@novabbs.org (Retro Guy)
Subject: Re: rslight testing - portal metadata mismatch
Newsgroups: rocksolid.nodes.help
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 13:23:42 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Fri, 22 Dec 2023 20:23 UTC

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023 14:03:32 -0600, Syber Shock wrote:

> I've been running some tests with fresh installs. They seem to mostly
> work however there are some glitches.
>
> See the attached jpg file. It shows that empty or unpopulated groups
> are assigned incorrect metadata in the portal overview.
>
> In this particular example all your data are belong to yeti.

Yes, that is a known bug.

It carries over the Name from the group above it. I believe it is just in
the page display code, it's not actually in the overview.