From: retrobbs2@retrobbs.rocksolidbbs.com (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.hacking
Subject: DO YOU NEED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ?
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:35:17 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:35 UTC

HELLO I am ALBERT a hacker who has built a very good reputation and undeniably one of the best hackers you can come across.i have got access to hack into any account and also get to generate passwords for accounts like Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,gmail,yahoo mail,whats-app,we-chat,etc..I also have logins for banks like, BOA,welsfargo,chase,credit union,capital one, and many other different banks for transfers and credit card top ups,Retrieving hacked social media accounts,clearing criminal record records,increase YOUR credit scores,CC hack,hacking computer systems,Website hack,Catch hacker scammers,Phishing emails, that's to mention a few. You can contact me on, +15713189498
mailto:Theredhackergroup@gmail.com

Re: DO YOU NEED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ?

<qr1liq$aj$1@i2pn2.org>

 copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/computers/article-flat.php?id=98&group=rocksolid.shared.hacking#98

From: trw@i2pmail.org (trw)