If you don't know what game you're playing, don't ask what the score is.

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinals

SubjectAuthor
* Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsThe Doctor
|`* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
| `* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsThe Doctor
|  `* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
|   +* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsBlueshirt
|   |+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
|   ||+- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsBlueshirt
|   ||`- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsThe Doctor
|   |`- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsThe Doctor
|   `- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsThe Doctor
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsMH
|`* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsWerner Pichler
| `* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsJesper Lauridsen
|  `- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsWerner Pichler
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsJesus Petry
|`- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsmilivella
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsJesper Lauridsen
|`* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsMark
| `* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsJesper Lauridsen
|  `- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
`* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
 +- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsmilivella
 `* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsJesper Lauridsen
  `* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsFutbolmetrix
   `- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinalsMark

Pages:12
Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinals

<uuhn1r$3d6bs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=18303&group=rec.sport.soccer#18303

From: Pammiesheart@yahoo.co.uk (Mark)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Cup semifinals
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:41:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mark - Tue, 2 Apr 2024 19:41 UTC

Xananews is not quoting things again.

I didn't realise FC Mark weren't really in the Final till I looked at
the Spanish League table today and was reminded how far above Mallorca
Valencia are!