From: neeeigh@dolphins.com (Gift horse)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Subject: Age Of Tyreek Hill's Alleged Assault Victim Has Been Released
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:17:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gift horse - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:17 UTC

As Dolphins star receiver Tyreek Hill finds himself embroiled in potential
legal trouble, the age of the man who he allegedly hit is out.

According to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk, the victim of Hill's alleged
attack was 57-years-old to the wide receiver's 29. Which of course makes
some already unfortunate allegations look even worse.

Reports are that the incident is still under investigation and civil
charges could be possible. There's also rumors that surveillance video of
the exchange at the Florida marina exists, which could make major
headlines if it were to be leaked.

The seven-time Pro Bowler's history of assault is well-documented. The
most recent case being a four-month investigation into alleged child abuse
allegations in 2019, when his three-year-old son suffered a broken arm.

He did not receive a suspension from the NFL, as investigators couldn't
pin down who committed a crime against the boy. But it was definitely a
black mark on the All-Pro's off-field persona in the eyes of many fans.

Last March, the former Kansas City Chief signed a four-year, $120 million
deal to come to Miami where he put up 1,700 yards and seven touchdowns in
his first year with the team.

Hill said he plans to retire at the conclusion of the contract.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/age-of-tyreek-hill-s-alleged-assault-
victim-has-been-released/ar-
AA1d0Jrj?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=a5d468021caf461da5c79aba7b146ad2&ei=58

Re: Age Of Tyreek Hill's Alleged Assault Victim Has Been Released

<337a45a6-a419-49c2-8fac-271fe9c612ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=1019&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#1019

Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 08:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: drumrboy@aol.com (Drumrboy)
 by: Drumrboy - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 15:45 UTC

On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 6:17:27 PM UTC-4, Gift horse wrote:
> As Dolphins star receiver Tyreek Hill finds himself embroiled in potential
> legal trouble, the age of the man who he allegedly hit is out.
>
> According to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk, the victim of Hill's alleged
> attack was 57-years-old to the wide receiver's 29. Which of course makes
> some already unfortunate allegations look even worse.
>
> Reports are that the incident is still under investigation and civil
> charges could be possible. There's also rumors that surveillance video of
> the exchange at the Florida marina exists, which could make major
> headlines if it were to be leaked.
>
> The seven-time Pro Bowler's history of assault is well-documented. The
> most recent case being a four-month investigation into alleged child abuse
> allegations in 2019, when his three-year-old son suffered a broken arm.
>
> He did not receive a suspension from the NFL, as investigators couldn't
> pin down who committed a crime against the boy. But it was definitely a
> black mark on the All-Pro's off-field persona in the eyes of many fans.
>
> Last March, the former Kansas City Chief signed a four-year, $120 million
> deal to come to Miami where he put up 1,700 yards and seven touchdowns in
> his first year with the team.
>
> Hill said he plans to retire at the conclusion of the contract.
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/age-of-tyreek-hill-s-alleged-assault-
> victim-has-been-released/ar-
> AA1d0Jrj?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=a5d468021caf461da5c79aba7b146ad2&ei=58

Assholes come in all ages. Trust me on this one…

Re: Age Of Tyreek Hill's Alleged Assault Victim Has Been Released

<u7d7av$144pv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=1020&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#1020

From: stoobz4@comcast.net (Stoobz)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 18:34:51 -0500
 by: Stoobz - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 23:34 UTC

On 6/26/2023 10:45 AM, Drumrboy wrote:
> On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 6:17:27 PM UTC-4, Gift horse wrote:
>> As Dolphins star receiver Tyreek Hill finds himself embroiled in potential
>> legal trouble, the age of the man who he allegedly hit is out.
>>
>> According to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk, the victim of Hill's alleged
>> attack was 57-years-old to the wide receiver's 29. Which of course makes
>> some already unfortunate allegations look even worse.
>>
>> Reports are that the incident is still under investigation and civil
>> charges could be possible. There's also rumors that surveillance video of
>> the exchange at the Florida marina exists, which could make major
>> headlines if it were to be leaked.
>>
>> The seven-time Pro Bowler's history of assault is well-documented. The
>> most recent case being a four-month investigation into alleged child abuse
>> allegations in 2019, when his three-year-old son suffered a broken arm.
>>
>> He did not receive a suspension from the NFL, as investigators couldn't
>> pin down who committed a crime against the boy. But it was definitely a
>> black mark on the All-Pro's off-field persona in the eyes of many fans.
>>
>> Last March, the former Kansas City Chief signed a four-year, $120 million
>> deal to come to Miami where he put up 1,700 yards and seven touchdowns in
>> his first year with the team.
>>
>> Hill said he plans to retire at the conclusion of the contract.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/age-of-tyreek-hill-s-alleged-assault-
>> victim-has-been-released/ar-
>> AA1d0Jrj?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=a5d468021caf461da5c79aba7b146ad2&ei=58
> Assholes come in all ages. Trust me on this one…

+1

Re: Age Of Tyreek Hill's Alleged Assault Victim Has Been Released

<ublvv7$38t4o$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=1021&group=alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins#1021

From: ham@sandwich.com (Ham)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:29:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ham - Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:29 UTC

On 26 Jun 2023, Drumrboy <drumrboy@aol.com> posted some

> On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 6:17:27 PM UTC-4, Gift horse wrote:
>> As Dolphins star receiver Tyreek Hill finds himself embroiled in
>> potentia
>> legal trouble, the age of the man who he allegedly hit is out.
>>
>> According to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk, the victim of Hill's
>> alleged
>
>> attack was 57-years-old to the wide receiver's 29. Which of course
>> makes
>
>> some already unfortunate allegations look even worse.
>>
>> Reports are that the incident is still under investigation and civil
>> charges could be possible. There's also rumors that surveillance
>> video of
>
>> the exchange at the Florida marina exists, which could make major
>> headlines if it were to be leaked.
>>
>> The seven-time Pro Bowler's history of assault is well-documented.
>> The most recent case being a four-month investigation into alleged
>> child abus
>> allegations in 2019, when his three-year-old son suffered a broken
>> arm.
>

>> He did not receive a suspension from the NFL, as investigators
>> couldn't
>
>> pin down who committed a crime against the boy. But it was definitely
>
>> black mark on the All-Pro's off-field persona in the eyes of many
>> fans.
>

>> Last March, the former Kansas City Chief signed a four-year, $120
>> million
>
>> deal to come to Miami where he put up 1,700 yards and seven
>> touchdowns in
>
>> his first year with the team.
>>
>> Hill said he plans to retire at the conclusion of the contract.
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/age-of-tyreek-hill-s-alleged-assa
>> ult
> -
>> victim-has-been-released/ar-
>> AA1d0Jrj?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=a5d468021caf461da5c79aba7b146ad
> 2&ei=58
>
> Assholes come in all ages. Trust me on this one…

Joe Biden.