From: muldoon@yahoo.con (Muldoon)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.football.pro.miami-dolphins
Subject: Police investigating alleged 2017 sexual assault by Dak Prescott
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:36:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Muldoon - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:36 UTC

That's how the cowgirls will get rid of Dak. "RAPE!"

Dallas police on Thursday confirmed they are investigating an alleged 2017
sexual assault involving Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott.

The investigation is a result of a complaint filed Wednesday by a woman
who alleges Prescott assaulted her in the back of an SUV seven years ago.

On Monday, Prescott filed a suit in Collin County claiming he is being
extorted for $100 million by the woman and her attorneys. Separately,
police in Prosper, Texas, where the quarterback lives, are now
investigating Prescott's extortion claim.

Prescott's attorney, Levi McCathern, questioned the timing of the woman
going to police seven years after the alleged assault took place and after
the extortion investigation began this week.

"We stand by the truth," the statement read, in part. "Dak and his lawyers
are trying to be bullies and play hardball and victim blame. We are not
afraid of the truth.

"Dak needs to be held accountable for his behavior. We are not afraid of
him or his legal team."

Asked about the allegations against Prescott on Thursday, Cowboys
executive vice president Stephen Jones said the case would not impact
contract talks with the QB.

"We've visited with Dak about that (the allegations), and it's certainly a
legal matter so it's something we can't comment on," Jones said.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39733551/police-investigating-alleged-
2017-sexual-assault-dak-prescott