From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket
Subject: Example of REMOTE BRAIN PROGRAMMING of humans by the EVIL CIA NSA MI6
FBI PSYCHOPATHS
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 13:36:41 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 17 May 2023 20:36 UTC

One day in 2012, I merely "wondered" what poker player Maria Ho thinks
of me.

https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=39790

Maria Ho also participated as a contestant in "Amazing Race" on CBS.

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths "read my private thoughts" and then
"read her private thoughts" and POSTED this "secret coded message" that
she thinks that "I am a cool dude".

All of you thought that some fan was discussing about India bidding
adieu to Duncan Fletcher, BUT FOR ME, the username "cool dood" is the
SECRET CODED MESSAGE as a "response to my private thoughts".

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.sport.cricket/msg/eee5b06296c9c63d?hl=en

From: [“The Cool Dood”] <a@b.c>

Newsgroups: rec.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket,uk.sport.cricket

Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 21:16:25 +1100