From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,aus.sport.cricket,rec.sport.cricket
Subject: Is Mike Holmans in the members area, abusing Ozzie players?
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 07:12:15 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 14:12 UTC

Is Mike Holmans in the members area, abusing Ozzie players?

I know he is NOT that type of person, but felt like needling him. :-)

A statement has come through from the Australia team: "Australian
management has requested the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) investigate
several incidents involving spectators in the members area during lunch
on day five of the Lord's Test. It is alleged players and staff from the
Australian team were verbally abused, with some being physically
contacted, as they made their way to lunch through the members area."