From: MHnospam@ucalgary.ca (MH)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Are we doing a coach firing prediction contest this fall ?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 15:32:54 -0600
 by: MH - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 21:32 UTC

I am up for it, in spite of my lack of success in past years.

We could also do a corollary: a coach hiring prediction contest in which
we predict which currently unemployed or "between engagements" coaches
will be hired, as well as which currently employed ones will be seduced
by other clubs or fired and rehired (maybe even by which clubs or is
that too hard ?)