From: MHnospam@ucalgary.ca (MH)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Allsvenskan - Anders ? [R]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 13:14:44 -0700
 by: MH - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 20:14 UTC

Just looked at the table and results for round 29. After a nip and tuck
battle for first all season, Elfsborg leads Malmö by three points going
into the final round. But drama is maintained by the fact that they
meet each other in the final game, in Malmö. They have identical goal
differences, so Malmö can still be champions with a win.

Any predictions, Anders ?

At the other end of the table AIK and IFK Göteborg have flirted with the
relegation zone, and neither is safe yet. They are playing each other
as I write, with IFK (30 points) up 1-0 over AIK (32 points).
Brommapojkara are also on 30 but with a worse goal difference, and are
in the relegation playoff place for now.

Oops 1-1 now, makes it even more interesting.

Re: Allsvenskan - Anders ? [R]

<uirj7h$8epm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=16289&group=rec.sport.soccer#16289

From: rorschak@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: Allsvenskan - Anders ? [R]
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:22:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Sun, 12 Nov 2023 22:22 UTC

On 2023-11-06, MH <MHnospam@ucalgary.ca> wrote:
> Just looked at the table and results for round 29. After a nip and tuck
> battle for first all season, Elfsborg leads Malmö by three points going
> into the final round. But drama is maintained by the fact that they
> meet each other in the final game, in Malmö. They have identical goal
> differences, so Malmö can still be champions with a win.

Which they got thanks to a penalty. 1-0 FT.

> Any predictions, Anders ?
>
> At the other end of the table AIK and IFK Göteborg have flirted with the
> relegation zone, and neither is safe yet. They are playing each other
> as I write, with IFK (30 points) up 1-0 over AIK (32 points).
> Brommapojkara are also on 30 but with a worse goal difference, and are
> in the relegation playoff place for now.

IFK managed to escape the playoff with a '90+5 winner.