From 0 to "what seems to be the problem officer" in 8.3 seconds. -- Ad for the new VW Corrado

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Use the NT 2023 Match Day 6 (mirror)

SubjectAuthor
o Use the NT 2023 Match Day 6 (mirror)Futbolmetrix

1
Use the NT 2023 Match Day 6 (mirror)

<ul6u6b$35c33$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=16666&group=rec.sport.soccer#16666

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Use the NT 2023 Match Day 6 (mirror)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 07:09:45 -0500
 by: Futbolmetrix - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:09 UTC

Main thread is here:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.soccer/c/E_x-8g85ags/m/VBogeOArAwAJ

Copy-pasting the whole thing:

Match Day 6, all points are doubled!

Default lineups are the ones that ended MD5.

Armata
DF: Darmian, Di Lorenzo, Biraghi
MF: Frattesi, Grifo, Bove, Cristante
FW: Immobile, Politano, Scamacca (c), Raspadori, El Shaarawy

Bungs
DF: Trippier, Stones, Tavernier
MF: Grealish, Foden, Bellingham, Rice, March
FW: Wilson, Saka, Kane ©, Watkins

Flickers
DF Goosens, Bisseck, Tah
MF Reus, Goretzka, Götze, Groß, Andrich
FW Füllkrug, Müller ©, Volland, Höler

Jogo
DF: Rodinei, Marquinhos, Juan Jesus;
MF: Fred, Bruno Guimarães, Casemiro, Taison;
FW: Vinícius Júnior ©, Rodrygo, Gabriel Jesus, Caio Vidal, Martinelli

Micronos
DF: Pavard, Konaté, Nkounkou
MF: Capoue, Tousart, Malouda, M. Lopez
FW: Mbappé©, Griezmann, Coman, Martial, Boubacar

Orphans
DF: Otamendi, Molina, Acuna
MF: Mac Allister, Palacios, De Paul, Paredes
FW: La. Martinez, Dybala(c), Icardi, J. Alvarez, Di Maria

Siglo
DF Martinez, Ramos, Le Normand
MF Pedri, Turrientes, Mendez, Oyarzabal, Ruiz
FW Morara (C) FORNALS, Iglesias, Morales

Tugas
DF: D. Dalot, J. Cancelo, D. Leite
MF: B. Fernandes, F. Carvalho, B. Silva, I. Cavaleiro
FW: D Jota©, J Félix, G Ramos, Paulinho, R. Silva

Vikings
DF Frese, Jelert, Gunnlaugsson
MF Eikrim, Pellegrino, Gronbaek, K. Eriksen
FW Haaland ©, Højlund, Sørloth, Berisha, Schjedelrup

Waffles/Windmills
DF: Theate, Rensch, Geertruida
MF: Trossard, Stengs, Tielemans, Q Timber
FW. Xavi Simons, Openda ©, L. DeJong, Lukaku, D. Malen

Waka-Waka
DF: Mbemba, Tapsoba, Ogbu
MF: Diomande, Bukari, Onyedika, Anguissa
FW: Boniface, Orban©, Sima, Moumbagna, Aubameyang

Wonderland
DF: Schär, Baidoo, Wüthrich
MF: Sabitzer, Laimer, Schlager, Xhaka, Žulj
FW: Okafor, Itten, Zeqiri ©, Sarkaria

Current standings:

TotGoals TotPoints
Vikings 25 50.5
Waka-Waka 25 47.75
Siglo 23 44.67
Waffles/Windmills 21 36.75
Armata 19 30.92
Bungs 18 24.42
Jogo 16 21.67
Micronos 13 18.5
Tugas 13 15.92
Flickers 10 15.75
Orphans 8 14
Wonderland 6 6.17

Everything still to play for at both ends of the table! I will copy a
link to this post from my ES account, but please try to reply to this
thread with lineup changes. Thanks!