From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: FA Cup 24 R
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 10:03:25 -0500
 by: Binder Dundat - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 15:03 UTC

We are in round 3 of a scheduled 12 round fa cup. Firstly, Jude
Bellingham has a brother named Jobe who looks exactly like him and may
have had a part in the TV show Arrested Development?

The FA cup is on "normal tv" here, the last thing for which you dont
need a special app on the Iceburg. I think WOrld Cups, Euro Cups and FA
cups are the only thing we get "free"without FUBO or DAZN or whatever
other apps you need. Not sure how we get to watch the AFCON or ASIACON?

So the tv match here was the big North Derby between Sunderland v
Newcastle, which of course Newcastle won, but the most interesting thing
about the match was that GOB Bellingham plays for Sunderland.

Elsewhere, I can not believe Maidstone United beat Stevenage 1-0, I just
can not understand how that happened????

Leicester beat Millwall, I remember when Millwall was famous for its
Hooligan players and fans.

Third Round

AFC Wimbledon1 vs Ipswich Town3
FT
Coventry City6 vs Oxford United2
FT
Maidstone United1 vs Stevenage0
FT
Millwall2 vs Leicester City3
FT
Sunderland0 vs Newcastle United3

I dont know why SPORTSnet chose the Queens Park Rangers vs AFC
Bournemouth match for the next game when they had so many other matches
to chose from, like come on, I would rather have watched
Newport County vs Eastleigh or even Plymouth Argyle vs Sutton United.
Does Plymouth actually wear Argyle uniforms?

For those wondering, the AFCON will be on BEIN Sports and I think the
ASIACON is on YOUTUBE.

Real football starts up again next weekend, only the Heathens have been
playing football during this holy period, which I think ends this
weekend. I mean the holiness period part. I just took my tree down so
it is officially over.

Re: FA Cup 24 R

<unbsij$1ab7$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17132&group=rec.sport.soccer#17132

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: FA Cup 24 R
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 15:45:23 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 15:45 UTC

In article <unbq3t$l8vm$1@dont-email.me>,
Binder Dundat <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
>We are in round 3 of a scheduled 12 round fa cup. Firstly, Jude
>Bellingham has a brother named Jobe who looks exactly like him and may
>have had a part in the TV show Arrested Development?
>
>The FA cup is on "normal tv" here, the last thing for which you dont
>need a special app on the Iceburg. I think WOrld Cups, Euro Cups and FA
>cups are the only thing we get "free"without FUBO or DAZN or whatever
>other apps you need. Not sure how we get to watch the AFCON or ASIACON?
>
>So the tv match here was the big North Derby between Sunderland v
>Newcastle, which of course Newcastle won, but the most interesting thing
>about the match was that GOB Bellingham plays for Sunderland.
>
>Elsewhere, I can not believe Maidstone United beat Stevenage 1-0, I just
>can not understand how that happened????
>
>Leicester beat Millwall, I remember when Millwall was famous for its
>Hooligan players and fans.
>
>Third Round
>
> AFC Wimbledon1 vs Ipswich Town3
> FT
> Coventry City6 vs Oxford United2
> FT
> Maidstone United1 vs Stevenage0
> FT
> Millwall2 vs Leicester City3
> FT
> Sunderland0 vs Newcastle United3
>
>I dont know why SPORTSnet chose the Queens Park Rangers vs AFC
>Bournemouth match for the next game when they had so many other matches
>to chose from, like come on, I would rather have watched
>Newport County vs Eastleigh or even Plymouth Argyle vs Sutton United.
>Does Plymouth actually wear Argyle uniforms?
>
>For those wondering, the AFCON will be on BEIN Sports and I think the
>ASIACON is on YOUTUBE.
>

>Real football starts up again next weekend, only the Heathens have been
>playing football during this holy period, which I think ends this
>weekend. I mean the holiness period part. I just took my tree down so
>it is officially over.

WEll I am keeping score!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: FA Cup 24 R

<nnd$16ee4a80$1b457218@6e9f90d04f28c6ef>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17135&group=rec.sport.soccer#17135

From: blueshirt@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 20:35:09 +0100
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 6 Jan 2024 19:35 UTC

Binder Dundat wrote:

> We are in round 3 of a scheduled 12 round fa cup.
>
> The FA cup is on "normal tv" here,

FWIW, the FA Cup is on 'normal' TV in the UK too... BBC and ITV share
the live games.

BBC1 just showed Middlesbrough v Aston Villa whilst Chelsea v Preston
was live on the BBC iPlayer and BBC Sports website.

ITV1 had the Sunderland v Newcastle Utd tie live earlier today too.

Free football is always to be welcomed.