Support Bingo, keep Grandma off the streets.

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

SubjectAuthor
* Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2Futbolmetrix
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2Futbolmetrix
|`* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2Jesper Lauridsen
| `- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2milivella
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2Mark
|`- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2milivella
+* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2MH
|`- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2The Doctor
`* Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2Futbolmetrix
 `- Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2milivella

1
Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<0bd47138cfb3cab8c18568f9b02a1c9a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17779&group=rec.sport.soccer#17779

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 05:21:14 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 05:21 UTC

Uruguayan league starts this week, so we can fully accommodate Mark's preferences. In case you are wondering about some of the teams, the first match in each couple is from the Paraguayan League ; the second match is each couple is from the Uruguayan league.

Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 - League PAR/URU Match Day 2 (2024/2/17-18)

What to do
-----------

Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?

*Home*
- Before Thursday (= before 2024/2/14, 23:59 GMT)
=- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

*Away*
=- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their teams) and before kickoff of the first match on Saturday 2024/2/17
- Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't picked any team, you have free choice)
=- their opponents will represent your opponent

*ATTENTION: NEW RULE*: If the away player doesn't pick any team before his/her deadline, the home player will be represented by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams. If the home player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the away player can pick two teams (one from each match), and he/she will be represented by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams. If nobody picks a team, teams are assigned randomly.

Fixtures
--------

Tier 1

Mark - milivella
Sportivo Ameliano - Sportivo Luqueño
Fénix - Danubio

MH - The Doctor
Nacional - Trinidense
Maldonado - Boston River

Tier 2

Jesus Petry - Werner Pichler
Sportivo Ameliano - Sportivo Luqueño
Fénix - Danubio

Futbolmetrix - Jesper Lauridsen
Nacional - Trinidense
Maldonado - Boston River

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<5a31df218a0ed900310364cfbbd93c63@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17801&group=rec.sport.soccer#17801

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:14:52 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:14 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> Futbolmetrix - Jesper Lauridsen
> Nacional - Trinidense
> Maldonado - Boston River

Obrero and the team known as both Verdirrojo or Rojiverde (as opposed to their opponents, who are only Verdirrojo)

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<e515eef26c5a6f6e5c073baa1320a66b@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17811&group=rec.sport.soccer#17811

From: pammiesheart@yahoo.co.uk (Mark)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:03:11 +0000
 by: Mark - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:03 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> Uruguayan league starts this week, so we can fully accommodate Mark's preferences. In case you are wondering about some of the teams, the first match in each couple is from the Paraguayan League ; the second match is each couple is from the Uruguayan league.

> Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 - League PAR/URU Match Day 2 (2024/2/17-18)

> What to do
> -----------

> Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?

> *Home*
> - Before Thursday (= before 2024/2/14, 23:59 GMT)
> =- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference

> *Away*
> =- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their teams) and before kickoff of the first match on Saturday 2024/2/17
> - Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't picked any team, you have free choice)
> =- their opponents will represent your opponent

> *ATTENTION: NEW RULE*: If the away player doesn't pick any team before his/her deadline, the home player will be represented by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams. If the home player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the away player can pick two teams (one from each match), and he/she will be represented by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams. If nobody picks a team, teams are assigned randomly.

> Fixtures
> --------

> Tier 1

> Mark - milivella
> Sportivo Ameliano - Sportivo Luqueño
> Fénix - Danubio

Sportivo Ameliano
Danubio

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<uqiusv$2oi19$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17815&group=rec.sport.soccer#17815

From: MHnospam@ucalgary.ca (MH)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:56:46 -0700
 by: MH - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:56 UTC

On 2024-02-11 22:21, Futbolmetrix wrote:
> Uruguayan league starts this week, so we can fully accommodate Mark's
> preferences. In case you are wondering about some of the teams, the
> first match in each couple is from the Paraguayan League ; the second
> match is each couple is from the Uruguayan league.
>

> Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 - League PAR/URU Match Day 2
> (2024/2/17-18)
>
> What to do
> -----------
>
> Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?
>
> *Home*
> - Before Thursday (= before 2024/2/14, 23:59 GMT)
> =- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference
>
> *Away*
> =- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their
> teams) and before kickoff of the first match on Saturday 2024/2/17
> - Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't
> picked any team, you have free choice)
> =- their opponents will represent your opponent
>
> *ATTENTION: NEW RULE*: If the away player doesn't pick any team before
> his/her deadline, the home player will be represented by the team that
> achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams.    If the
> home player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the away player
> can pick two teams (one from each match), and he/she will be represented
> by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked
> teams. If nobody picks a team, teams are assigned randomly.
>

> Fixtures
> --------
>
> Tier 1
>
> Mark        -    milivella
>     Sportivo Ameliano    -    Sportivo Luqueño
>     Fénix    -    Danubio
>
> MH        -    The Doctor
>     Nacional    -    Trinidense
>     Maldonado    -    Boston River

Nacional
Boston RIver

> Tier 2
>
> Jesus Petry        -    Werner Pichler
>     Sportivo Ameliano    -    Sportivo Luqueño
>     Fénix    -    Danubio
>
> Futbolmetrix        -    Jesper Lauridsen
>     Nacional    -    Trinidense
>     Maldonado    -    Boston River

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<uqjbri$2r15l$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17817&group=rec.sport.soccer#17817

From: rorschak@sorrystofanet.dk (Jesper Lauridsen)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:37:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jesper Lauridsen - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 21:37 UTC

On 2024-02-13, Futbolmetrix <futbolmetrix@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Futbolmetrix wrote:
>
>> Futbolmetrix - Jesper Lauridsen
>> Nacional - Trinidense
>> Maldonado - Boston River
>
> Obrero and the team known as both Verdirrojo or Rojiverde (as opposed to their opponents, who are only Verdirrojo)

Typical homer. Tailors.

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<uqjoeu$1dhg$11@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17821&group=rec.sport.soccer#17821

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:13:02 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:13 UTC

In article <uqiusv$2oi19$2@dont-email.me>, MH <MHnospam@ucalgary.ca> wrote:
>On 2024-02-11 22:21, Futbolmetrix wrote:
>> Uruguayan league starts this week, so we can fully accommodate Mark's
>> preferences. In case you are wondering about some of the teams, the
>> first match in each couple is from the Paraguayan League ; the second
>> match is each couple is from the Uruguayan league.
>>

>> Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 - League PAR/URU Match Day 2
>> (2024/2/17-18)
>>
>> What to do
>> -----------
>>
>> Look at the fixtures below: do you play home or away?
>>
>> *Home*
>> - Before Thursday (= before 2024/2/14, 23:59 GMT)
>> =- Pick one team from each of the two matches, in order of preference
>>
>> *Away*
>> =- After Wednesday (or even sooner, if the home player has picked their
>> teams) and before kickoff of the first match on Saturday 2024/2/17
>> - Pick one of the teams not picked by your opponent (if they haven't
>> picked any team, you have free choice)
>> =- their opponents will represent your opponent
>>
>> *ATTENTION: NEW RULE*: If the away player doesn't pick any team before
>> his/her deadline, the home player will be represented by the team that
>> achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked teams.    If the
>> home player doesn't pick any team before his deadline, the away player
>> can pick two teams (one from each match), and he/she will be represented
>> by the team that achieves the best outcome out of his/her two picked
>> teams. If nobody picks a team, teams are assigned randomly.
>>

>> Fixtures
>> --------
>>
>> Tier 1
>>
>> Mark        -    milivella
>>     Sportivo Ameliano    -    Sportivo Luqueño
>>     Fénix    -    Danubio
>>
>> MH        -    The Doctor
>>     Nacional    -    Trinidense
>>     Maldonado    -    Boston River
>>
>Nacional
>Boston RIver

Maldonado

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<uqjr7o$2tecs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17824&group=rec.sport.soccer#17824

From: milivella@gmail.com (milivella)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 03:00:23 +0100
 by: milivella - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 02:00 UTC

Jesper Lauridsen:

> On 2024-02-13, Futbolmetrix <futbolmetrix@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Futbolmetrix wrote:
>>
>>> Futbolmetrix - Jesper Lauridsen
>>> Nacional - Trinidense
>>> Maldonado - Boston River
>>
>> Obrero and the team known as both Verdirrojo or Rojiverde (as opposed to their opponents, who are only Verdirrojo)
>
> Typical homer. Tailors.

This is how I feel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9qAhXfNAU

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<uqjrdh$2tecs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17825&group=rec.sport.soccer#17825

From: milivella@gmail.com (milivella)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 03:03:28 +0100
 by: milivella - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 02:03 UTC

Mark:
>> Mark        -    milivella
>>     Sportivo Ameliano    -    Sportivo Luqueño
>>     Fénix    -    Danubio
>
> Sportivo Ameliano
> Danubio
Sportivo Luqueno.
May the UPT gods have mercy on me.
--
Cheers
milivella

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<9161f03c532201a67c7dcccff13a6dd2@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17853&group=rec.sport.soccer#17853

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:35:39 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Sun, 18 Feb 2024 13:35 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> Uruguayan league starts this week, so we can fully accommodate Mark's preferences. In case you are wondering about some of the teams, the first match in each couple is from the Paraguayan League ; the second match is each couple is from the Uruguayan league.

Still Nacional-Trinidense to be played in Paraguay, but nobody picked it, so here are the MD 2 results and standings:

Tier 1
----
Mark 1-3 milivella (Sportivo Ameliano - Sportivo Luqueño)
MH 2-1 The Doctor (Boston River - Maldonado)

Pts M GF GA GD Picks Team
6 2 5 1 4 2 MH
3 2 3 4 -1 2 milivella
1 2 2 3 -1 2 The Doctor
1 2 2 4 -2 2 Mark

Tier 2
----
Jesus Petry 1-3 Werner Pichler (Sportivo Ameliano - Sportivo Luqueño)
Futbolmetrix 1-2 Jesper Lauridsen (Maldonado - Boston River)

Pts M GF GA GD Picks Team
6 2 5 1 4 2 Jesper Lauridsen
3 2 4 2 2 2 Futbolmetrix
3 2 3 4 -1 1 Werner Pichler
0 2 1 6 -5 1 Jesus Petry

UPT goes back to sucking.

MD3 results and schedule to be posted soon.

Re: Unsophisticated Prediction Tiers Season 57 Match Day 2

<ur3f2b$2ok7v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17876&group=rec.sport.soccer#17876

From: milivella@gmail.com (milivella)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:10:51 +0100
 by: milivella - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 00:10 UTC

Futbolmetrix:
> Mark    1-3    milivella        (Sportivo Ameliano - Sportivo Luqueño)
Winning away (i.e., in South America) vs. Mark. I consider season 57 a
success.