The one sure way to make a lazy man look respectable is to put a fishing rod in his hand.

sport / rec.sport.soccer / Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

SubjectAuthor
* Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RBinder Dundat
+* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RFutbolmetrix
|`* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RFutbolmetrix
| `* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RFutbolmetrix
|  `* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RFutbolmetrix
|   `* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RFutbolmetrix
|    `- Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RBinder Dundat
`* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RThe Doctor
 `* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RBinder Dundat
  +* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RBinder Dundat
  |`- Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RWerner Pichler
  `* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RMH
   `* Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RBinder Dundat
    `- Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 RThe Doctor

1
Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<uqgctu$271b0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17799&group=rec.sport.soccer#17799

From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:37:52 -0500
 by: Binder Dundat - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:37 UTC

A sure sign that Spring is around the corner, the ko round has started.
Except it has been a really warm winter here on the Iceberg, the river
never really froze this winter, which leads me to some bad news. Mr
Lily White has not been seen since he ventured out on an Ice fishing
trip this past weekend, we are not giving up hope yet, but I dont know
if he can last that long underwater?

Red Bull v Real Madrid

Real can be beaten, I have a feeling the Running Bulls might pull this
off, I mean they do have the Dutch Xavi!
3-2

Koppenahgen v Man City

I have less faith in Man City being beaten, but dare to dream.
1-3

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<32932737bfde444b30cf4133842042fd@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17802&group=rec.sport.soccer#17802

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:18:18 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:18 UTC

Binder Dundat wrote:

> A sure sign that Spring is around the corner, the ko round has started.
> Except it has been a really warm winter here on the Iceberg, the river
> never really froze this winter, which leads me to some bad news. Mr
> Lily White has not been seen since he ventured out on an Ice fishing
> trip this past weekend, we are not giving up hope yet, but I dont know
> if he can last that long underwater?

> Red Bull v Real Madrid

> Real can be beaten, I have a feeling the Running Bulls might pull this
> off, I mean they do have the Dutch Xavi!
> 3-2

15 minutes in, RB has been the slightly better team.

> Koppenahgen v Man City

> I have less faith in Man City being beaten, but dare to dream.
> 1-3

City up 1-0, this could end up being ugly. Projection machine appears to be well calibrated for the CL

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<006f05ae74feeeb4afe87f6347f17138@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17803&group=rec.sport.soccer#17803

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:36:21 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:36 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> City up 1-0, this could end up being ugly. Projection machine appears to be well calibrated for the CL

Or maybe not. 1-1 Copenhagen, following an Ederson hospital pass.

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<7b3ffe083f68e654d4718bb371f59e35@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17804&group=rec.sport.soccer#17804

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:49:48 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:49 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> Futbolmetrix wrote:

>> City up 1-0, this could end up being ugly. Projection machine appears to be well calibrated for the CL

> Or maybe not. 1-1 Copenhagen, following an Ederson hospital pass.

Bernardo Silva puts City back in front: 1-2
0-0 at the break in Leipzig

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<d34a99e73b38f148b07539e893f032f0@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17805&group=rec.sport.soccer#17805

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 21:06:06 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 21:06 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> 0-0 at the break in Leipzig

RBL did put one in the back of the net, but UEFAdrid did its thing and it was disallowed.

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<667779fd0e2729246e8a2672a81456d5@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17806&group=rec.sport.soccer#17806

From: futbolmetrix@yahoo.com (Futbolmetrix)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 21:15:26 +0000
 by: Futbolmetrix - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 21:15 UTC

Futbolmetrix wrote:

> Futbolmetrix wrote:

>> 0-0 at the break in Leipzig

> RBL did put one in the back of the net, but UEFAdrid did its thing and it was disallowed.

Brahim Diaz with a beauty to put Real up 1-0

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<uqgp1a$2991n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17807&group=rec.sport.soccer#17807

From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 17:04:28 -0500
 by: Binder Dundat - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 22:04 UTC

On 2024-02-13 4:15 p.m., Futbolmetrix wrote:
> Futbolmetrix wrote:
>
>> Futbolmetrix wrote:
>
>>> 0-0 at the break in Leipzig
>
>> RBL did put one in the back of the net, but UEFAdrid did its thing and
>> it was disallowed.
>

> Brahim Diaz with a beauty to put Real up 1-0

The Running Bulls did not do enough, though if I was one of the few
Running Bull fans, I would say all the calls went Real's way.
This is the first time in the history of football that a Xavi has lost
to Real.

We are already projecting a Real vs Man City final

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<uqgsb4$1vmo$8@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17808&group=rec.sport.soccer#17808

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:00:52 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 23:00 UTC

In article <uqgctu$271b0$1@dont-email.me>,
Binder Dundat <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
>A sure sign that Spring is around the corner, the ko round has started.
>Except it has been a really warm winter here on the Iceberg, the river
>never really froze this winter, which leads me to some bad news. Mr
>Lily White has not been seen since he ventured out on an Ice fishing
>trip this past weekend, we are not giving up hope yet, but I dont know
>if he can last that long underwater?
>
>Red Bull v Real Madrid
>
>Real can be beaten, I have a feeling the Running Bulls might pull this
>off, I mean they do have the Dutch Xavi!
>3-2

Bull up 1!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<uqlohi$3elaj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17833&group=rec.sport.soccer#17833

From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 14:26:40 -0500
 by: Binder Dundat - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 19:26 UTC

Yesterday saw Bayern lose again, this time to lazio 0-1 and without even
having a shot on target. Multiple problems in Bavaria, you have too
many Spurs players and you have a dumb nerd coach who doesnt understand
how to pick a team. Oh and of course that age old German saying, that
you will never win a game with Leroy Sane on the pitch. Bayern have 3
weeks to fire the nerd, hire Felix and save their Euro dream. I dont
think this result should come as a surprise to anyone who has watched
bayern play this season.

Meanwhile this is the last chance for PSG to win a Euro title and they
started off with an easy 2-0 win, at least easy in the 2nd half. This
is the last chance for them cus Mbappe will be gone in the summer, one
assumes he will go to Real, but I am sure Bayern or many WWEpl clubs
will be trying to get who I think is the best player in the World right now.

On 2024-02-13 6:00 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <uqgctu$271b0$1@dont-email.me>,
> Binder Dundat <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
>> A sure sign that Spring is around the corner, the ko round has started.
>> Except it has been a really warm winter here on the Iceberg, the river
>> never really froze this winter, which leads me to some bad news. Mr
>> Lily White has not been seen since he ventured out on an Ice fishing
>> trip this past weekend, we are not giving up hope yet, but I dont know
>> if he can last that long underwater?
>>
>> Red Bull v Real Madrid
>>
>> Real can be beaten, I have a feeling the Running Bulls might pull this
>> off, I mean they do have the Dutch Xavi!
>> 3-2
>>

> Bull up 1!
>
>> Koppenahgen v Man City
>>
>> I have less faith in Man City being beaten, but dare to dream.
>> 1-3

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<ur5ifs$3asg6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17882&group=rec.sport.soccer#17882

From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 14:21:31 -0500
 by: Binder Dundat - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:21 UTC

FT
Inter 1 vs Atlético 0
No reason not to pick Inter to reach the final again, its as good a pick
as any
FT
PSV 1 vs Dortmund 1
The Pretenders are not as bad in Europe as they are domestically for
whatever reason. Kinda cheap penalty given to PSV to give them the
draw. Why not pick the Pretenders to reach the final?

Today has the hottest team in football vs Porto, picking Arsenal to
reach the final is not the worse bet you could make.

The other match has Barca vs Napoli, apparently Napoli are on coach # 3
this season, why not pick either of these teams to make the final.

In related news Bayern will get rid of Tuchel at the end of the season,
though if they dont get past this round and keep losing in the
Bundesliga, it might happen earlier. I say it is time for Felix to
return to bayern.

On 2024-02-15 2:26 p.m., Binder Dundat wrote:
> Yesterday saw Bayern lose again, this time to lazio 0-1 and without even
> having a shot on target.  Multiple problems in Bavaria, you have too
> many Spurs players and you have a dumb nerd coach who doesnt understand
> how to pick a team.  Oh and of course that age old German saying, that
> you will never win a game with Leroy Sane on the pitch.  Bayern have 3
> weeks to fire the nerd, hire Felix and save their Euro dream.  I dont
> think this result should come as a surprise to anyone who has watched
> bayern play this season.
>
> Meanwhile this is the last chance for PSG to win a Euro title and they
> started off with an easy 2-0 win, at least easy in the 2nd half.  This
> is the last chance for them cus Mbappe will be gone in the summer, one
> assumes he will go to Real, but I am sure Bayern or many WWEpl clubs
> will be trying to get who I think is the best player in the World right
> now.
>

> On 2024-02-13 6:00 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <uqgctu$271b0$1@dont-email.me>,
>> Binder Dundat  <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
>>> A sure sign that Spring is around the corner, the ko round has started.
>>> Except it has been a really warm winter here on the Iceberg, the river
>>> never really froze this winter, which leads me to some bad news.  Mr
>>> Lily White has not been seen since he ventured out on an Ice fishing
>>> trip this past weekend, we are not giving up hope yet, but I dont know
>>> if he can last that long underwater?
>>>
>>> Red Bull v Real Madrid
>>>
>>> Real can be beaten, I have a feeling the Running Bulls might pull this
>>> off, I mean they do have the Dutch Xavi!
>>> 3-2
>>>

>> Bull up 1!
>>
>>> Koppenahgen v Man City
>>>
>>> I have less faith in Man City being beaten, but dare to dream.
>>> 1-3

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<ur5lm9$3bhj2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17884&group=rec.sport.soccer#17884

From: wpichler@gmail.com (Werner Pichler)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:16:08 +0100
 by: Werner Pichler - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 20:16 UTC

On 21.02.2024 20:21, Binder Dundat wrote:

> FT
> Inter 1 vs Atlético 0
> No reason not to pick Inter to reach the final again, its as good a pick
> as any
>
> FT
> PSV 1 vs Dortmund 1
> The Pretenders are not as bad in Europe as they are domestically for
> whatever reason.  Kinda cheap penalty given to PSV to give them the
> draw.  Why not pick the Pretenders to reach the final?
>
> Today has the hottest team in football vs Porto, picking Arsenal to
> reach the final is not the worse bet you could make.
>
> The other match has Barca vs Napoli, apparently Napoli are on coach # 3
> this season, why not pick either of these teams to make the final.
>
> In related news Bayern will get rid of Tuchel at the end of the season,
> though if they dont get past this round and keep losing in the
> Bundesliga, it might happen earlier.  I say it is time for Felix to
> return to bayern.

So with Barça, Liverpool and Bayern that's now three European top teams
that already know they need a new coach next season. That could get
interesting.

Ciao,
Werner

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<ur604p$3dm95$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17886&group=rec.sport.soccer#17886

From: MHnospam@ucalgary.ca (MH)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:14:33 -0700
 by: MH - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 23:14 UTC

On 2024-02-15 12:26, Binder Dundat wrote:
> Yesterday saw Bayern lose again, this time to lazio 0-1 and without even
> having a shot on target.  Multiple problems in Bavaria, you have too
> many Spurs players

Have to feel kind of sorry for 'Arry. Loyal to Spurs for so long, and
finally decides to move somewhere where he has a shot at silverware.
Now in a normal year, Bayern would be the most obvious pick given how
long it has been since they have had a trophy-less season. I guess PSG
would have been similarly reliable for at least one trophy.

But I think Bayern is also missing Alphonso more than they would admit.

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<ur658s$3f02r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17889&group=rec.sport.soccer#17889

From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:42:04 -0500
 by: Binder Dundat - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 00:42 UTC

On 2024-02-21 6:14 p.m., MH wrote:
> On 2024-02-15 12:26, Binder Dundat wrote:
>> Yesterday saw Bayern lose again, this time to lazio 0-1 and without
>> even having a shot on target.  Multiple problems in Bavaria, you have
>> too many Spurs players
>
> Have to feel kind of sorry for 'Arry.  Loyal to Spurs for so long, and
> finally decides to move somewhere where he has a shot at silverware. Now
> in a normal year, Bayern would be the most obvious pick given how long
> it has been since they have had a trophy-less season.  I guess PSG would
> have been similarly reliable for at least one trophy.
>
> But I think Bayern is also missing Alphonso more than they would admit.

I think they are as well, but there must be other problems, like Tuchel
alienating half the team-or the whole team.

In Canadian players related news, Stephen Eustaquio gives Porto a 94
minute winner vs the Hottest team in football. Ok maybe that is a
stretch, he only came on in the 90th min and as far as i recall had
nothing to do with the goal, but he had just come on and somehow they
magically got a winner within minutes.

Napoli vs Barca ended 1-1. I thought Barca looked the better team,
kinda surprised they arent doing better this season in laliga.

Re: Liga de Campeones RD of 16 R

<ur6d0f$315m$13@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=17890&group=rec.sport.soccer#17890

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 02:54:07 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 02:54 UTC

In article <ur658s$3f02r$1@dont-email.me>,
Binder Dundat <dundat@mail.com> wrote:
>On 2024-02-21 6:14 p.m., MH wrote:
>> On 2024-02-15 12:26, Binder Dundat wrote:
>>> Yesterday saw Bayern lose again, this time to lazio 0-1 and without
>>> even having a shot on target.  Multiple problems in Bavaria, you have
>>> too many Spurs players
>>
>> Have to feel kind of sorry for 'Arry.  Loyal to Spurs for so long, and
>> finally decides to move somewhere where he has a shot at silverware. Now
>> in a normal year, Bayern would be the most obvious pick given how long
>> it has been since they have had a trophy-less season.  I guess PSG would
>> have been similarly reliable for at least one trophy.
>>
>> But I think Bayern is also missing Alphonso more than they would admit.
>>

>I think they are as well, but there must be other problems, like Tuchel
>alienating half the team-or the whole team.
>
>In Canadian players related news, Stephen Eustaquio gives Porto a 94
>minute winner vs the Hottest team in football. Ok maybe that is a
>stretch, he only came on in the 90th min and as far as i recall had
>nothing to do with the goal, but he had just come on and somehow they
>magically got a winner within minutes.

And in 20 days time!

>Napoli vs Barca ended 1-1. I thought Barca looked the better team,
>kinda surprised they arent doing better this season in laliga.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown