From: FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: alt.mindcontrol,rec.puzzles,rec.sport.soccer,rec.sport.basketball
Subject: EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS mercenary company PSYCHOPATHS TORTURED
me for 23 years NON-STOP
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:00:44 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 15:00 UTC

#

EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS and mercenary company PSYCHOPATHS
PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY TORTURED, ABUSED, DEHUMANIZED and HUMILIATED me
for 23 years NON-STOP.

The EVIL SADISM, PERVERSION, BLOOD LUST, PSYCHOPATHY, NARCISSISM,
COWARDICE, PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING, DECEPTION, BACK STABBING,
HYPOCRISY which EXISTS in WESTERN WHITE RACE DNA is BEYOND my
comprehension and EVEN Gods will be SHOCKED.

I can SHOW THOUSANDS of EXAMPLES like the following TO PROVE that GANG
STALKING, DEHUMANIZING, HUMILIATING, TORTURING of millions of innocent
americans and global public is 100% REAL. Unfortunately I cannot post
ALL the proof in ONE post here.

This is HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS and mercenary
companies Psychopaths are REMOTELY STEALTHILY TORTURING millions of
americans and world public every day with Satellites, Cell Towers,
Drones, Internet and Other modes.

I have NO PRIVACY of THOUGHTS, EMOTIONS, MEMORIES and even PHYSICAL
PRIVACY since approximately 2002 as I proved it with EVIDENCE below.

Cover Operations of NSA - DEWs Neuroweapons AI
https://imgbox.com/xJBcfBG1

HAVANA SYNDROME Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) SYMPTOMS
https://imgbox.com/8KBQFhb5

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths SUBJECTED me to EVERY SYMPTOM in
the picture above and MUCH MUCH MORE I can't even reveal here now.

Dr. PAUL BATCHO on cell towers being used to MIND CONTROL American public
https://imgbox.com/AU7MHaBt

The LOW IQ LOW LEVEL pale skinned filthy dumbfuck CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6
MI5 ASIS ASIO agents think that USA UK Aus are ANGELIC DEMOCRACIES
because the FORKED TONGUED CUNNING FILTH on TV controlled by CIA deep
state and EVIL elites brainwashes them 24x7x365 that Western White
countries are "DEMOCRACIES" and Western Whites are "ANGELS".

When I "thought" IF I get media exposure, my life will get better, the
EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths "READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS" and RACIALLY
ABUSED me and HUMILIATED me (one of the many hundreds of times) that I
am a brown skinned wanker and I am "IMAGINING that my life will
improve". Ask yourself HOW do they know what I was "THINKING PRIVATELY".
I endured this ABUSE, TORTURE and HUMILIATION for 23 years non-stop day
in and day out at home, internet, hotels regardless of my physical
location on the planet.

2-1-2009
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/65543e7c340d3e92?hl=en
See I told you........not as smart as Pavlov's Dog, but amusing enough
watching the brown
skinned wanker imagining life will improve for him

Viper

When I was "CONCERNED that the CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths" might
sabotage my car, KILL ME and make it look like an accident, they "READ
MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS" and subtly threatened me with the following message
with a different pseudonym "Jai".

6-20-2006
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/o7R67lDWhFA/1xLe3aYWIkwJ
Take care, and don't injure yourself horribly in some needless
accident,
Jai

EVIL US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths have the TECHNOLOGY to REMOTELY
ATTACK and get any vehicle into an accident like Richard Clarke said.
The EVIL US govt "MURDERED" journalist Michael Hastings and MADE IT LOOK
like an ACCIDENT. The filthy dumbfuck LOW IQ cops have NO knowledge
about these CIA weapons and so they concluded Michael Hastings died in a
car accident. I know for FACT that CIA killed journalist Michael
Hastings. Michael Hastings was MADE TO LOOK like a schizophrenic by the
EVIL CIA NSA FBI deep state psychopaths who VANDALIZED his car just like
I and other Targeted Individuals (torture victims) experienced BUT the
brainwashed DUMBFUCK public DOESN'T know the MODUS OPERANDI of the EVIL
CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths and hence they ASSUMED that Michael Hastings
was schizophrenic when he COMPLAINED about VANDALISM in his car and home.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
Former U.S. National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure
Protection, and Counter-terrorism Richard A. Clarke said that what is
known about the crash is "consistent with a car cyber attack." He was
quoted as saying: "There is reason to believe that intelligence agencies
for major powers—including the United States—know how to remotely seize
control of a car. So if there were a cyber attack on [Hastings'] car —
and I'm not saying there was, I think whoever did it would probably get
away with it.

One day I was working on my laptop and felt the urge to piss but due to
laziness decided to PISS a little later. The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS
psychopaths stalked me here on rsc, "READ MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS" and
posted the following message with embedded response of "stale urine".

10-12-2010
US govt psychopath "VIPER"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/XmvwePv0xt4/NfeRuE-ZCI4J
You are such a pissweak dog straighty, can't you deal with any issue,
with any poster, anytime? The answer is no because your as weak as stale
urine....lol.....'seek mental help'.....roflmao

Viper

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths were ENTERING my apartment when I
was NOT home and sometimes when I was asleep and MOVING around things
and vandalizing to MENTALLY TORTURE me since 2002 even when my apartment
was LOCKED from the inside and also WINDOWS were locked. So, in order to
STOP their INTRUSIONS, I PUT a BOX and then a TV on top of the box
against the BED ROOM door in 2004 and went to sleep. At around 5:30 AM
in the morning, I heard a loud thudding noise which woke me up. The
psychopaths PUSHED my BEDROOM DOOR and made the TV fall on the floor and
RAN AWAY. I quickly got up and ran out the door and saw two EVIL WHITES
get down the stairs and run away. This happened in 2004 in Atlanta area.

Marietta (Atlanta) Apartment bedroom door block with TV in "2004"
https://imgbox.com/iwRo6NxZ

After that, I moved out of that city and to a different state in USA. I
used different laptop, different usenet service provider, different
pseudonym to discuss cricket on rsc but the GANGSTALKING CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths still STALKED me here and MADE FUN of that 2004 incident, in
2008 in this post and HUMILIATED me. He also said he has "other people"
to see WHICH MEANS they are TORTURING other american civilians.

2-1-2008
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/MJ_3hWYEGQs/26lnQox_Gy8J
It's time to retire to your bed. We have other people to see too.
You haven't put a TV in front of the door for a while.

bhandava

In the following threat message from another CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopath
with fake name "bhandava", he CLEARLY said that they ENTERED my
APARTMENT when I was ASLEEP and VANDALIZED things. He even knew I lived
in Marietta even though I never mentioned it anywhere and I used
european proxy usenet servers and NEVER used my REAL NAME but still HE
KNEW where I lived "BECAUSE" he is a CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopath. I lived
in marietta just for 3 months but HE STILL KNEW about it BECAUSE they
ILLEGALLY entered my apartment when I was asleep and MOVED things around
to PSYCHOLOGICALLY TORTURE me.

1-23-2008
THREAT TO ME from bhandava (CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/f306111eb4fc577e
Your literacy still hasn't improved after all these years. Yes we've
spoken; some time ago you wouldn't let me speak to Roberto 😉
Find our cameras? Did your useless friend find our GPS tracker in your
car? LOL, our operatives were even in your Marietta apartment a couple
of years ago while you slept. Due to our methods, we can access your
current address when we please, no matter what useless precautions you
take. Haha, sometimes we leave little reminders of this ability and we
know you've noticed.
You're so pathetic that you've mistaken others for our operatives, when
I've personally been watching the whole scene. This has happened in
Southfield and Livonia amongst others. You also seem to think our
operatives stick to Michigan plates.
I told you before, you are insignificant until you truly act; when that
happens it will be noticed and swift removal will be dealt. You know who
I represent and that I've directed our 2nd tier operatives to tail you
for around 7 years now. This stops when I say it stops; you have no
recourse and no credibility with anyone.

To PROTECT Myself from HOME INTRUSIONS, I decided to install a Home
security system.

Since I am NOT knowledgeable about HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS, I posted on
alt.security.systems newsgroup with name "McGinn" requesting for help.
The EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths STALKED me on that newsgroup and
POSTED this THREAT. They used my pseudonym "McGinn" with an extra "n" at
the end and posted with "McGinnn".

7-9-2006 (McGinnn)
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.security.alarms/c/X0lZEx6jIN4/m/Eb8VHoiAK-oJ
EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
while I was sleeping. They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
took it into MY kitchen. They then put it in my BLENDER, and
turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS. They poured it
into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.

Click here to read the complete article