From: dundat@mail.com (Binder Dundat)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Bundesliga 26 S23-24
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 18:35:58 -0400
 by: Binder Dundat - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:35 UTC

Last weekend I was computer-less at the cottage so probably lost my lead
in the tipping comp. We have had an early Spring after a mild Winter
here on the Iceberg, who knows, might be swimming in a few weeks?

Friday 15 March 2024
19:30 GMT
Cologne
RB Leipzig
The Running Bulls can concentrate on 4th place now that they are out of
Europe. A little bit unlucky there too, they were screwed over by the
refs vs Real in both legs. I suppose Koln have a small chance of
avoiding relegation, but no.
1-2

Bundesliga
Saturday 16 March 2024
14:30 GMT
Darmstadt
Bayern

All of a sudden Bayern is no longer broken, that is until they break
again, but not against the worst team in football.
1-5

14:30 GMT
Heidenheim
M'gladbach
Still not convinced by BMG
2-1

14:30 GMT
Mainz
VfL Bochum
If Mainz have any hope of avoiding the drop, they have to start by
winning this
2-1

14:30 GMT
Union Berlin
Werder Bremen

It wasn't that long ago that Union were looking to be relegated, I mean
it is still possible, but unlikely. Meanwhile Wewrder are treading
water and should be fine drawing all their matches
2-2

14:30 GMT
Wolfsburg
Augsburg
2-2

17:30 GMT
Hoffenheim
Stuttgart
At some point the Hoff have to start playing like the Hoff again
4-3

Bundesliga
Sunday 17 March 2024
14:30 GMT
Freiburg
Leverkusen
Yeah this is tough, a long bike ride back form London, after being
beaten 5-0 by some obscure WWEpl team, playing the hottest team in
football. while Bayer are hot off another trademark comeback vs some
team no one has ever heard of.
0-2
16:30 GMT
Dortmund
Eintracht Frankfurt
The Pretenders seem to be doing OK in Europe
2-2

Re: Bundesliga 26 S23-24

<ut04s3$1qhr$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=18097&group=rec.sport.soccer#18097

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Re: Bundesliga 26 S23-24
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:30:59 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:30 UTC

All games 2- 2 and 50 red cards fly!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca
What worth the power of law that won't stop lawlessness? -unknown

Re: Bundesliga 26 S23-24

<ut0j6t$241rh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=18100&group=rec.sport.soccer#18100

From: MHnospam@ucalgary.ca (MH)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:35:41 -0600
 by: MH - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 04:35 UTC

On 2024-03-14 16:35, Binder Dundat wrote:
> Last weekend I was computer-less at the cottage so probably lost my lead
> in the tipping comp.  We have had an early Spring after a mild Winter
> here on the Iceberg, who knows, might be swimming in a few weeks?
>

> Friday 15 March 2024
> 19:30 GMT
> Cologne
> RB Leipzig
> The Running Bulls can concentrate on 4th place now that they are out of
> Europe. A little bit unlucky there too, they were screwed over by the
> refs vs Real in both legs. I suppose Koln have a small chance of
> avoiding relegation, but no.
> 1-2

0-2

> Bundesliga
> Saturday 16 March 2024
> 14:30 GMT
> Darmstadt
> Bayern
>
> All of a sudden Bayern is no longer broken, that is until they break
> again, but not against the worst team in football.
> 1-5

0-3

> 14:30 GMT
> Heidenheim
> M'gladbach
> Still not convinced by BMG
> 2-1

1-1

> 14:30 GMT
> Mainz
> VfL Bochum
> If Mainz have any hope of avoiding the drop, they have to start by
> winning this
> 2-1

1-0

> 14:30 GMT
> Union Berlin
> Werder Bremen
>
> It wasn't that long ago that Union were looking to be relegated, I mean
> it is still possible, but unlikely.  Meanwhile Wewrder are treading
> water and should be fine drawing all their matches
> 2-2

2-1

> 14:30 GMT
> Wolfsburg
> Augsburg
> 2-2

1-2

> 17:30 GMT
> Hoffenheim
> Stuttgart
> At some point the Hoff have to start playing like the Hoff again
> 4-3

1-3

> Bundesliga
> Sunday 17 March 2024
> 14:30 GMT
> Freiburg
> Leverkusen
> Yeah this is tough, a long bike ride back form London, after being
> beaten 5-0 by some obscure WWEpl team, playing the hottest team in
> football. while Bayer are hot off another trademark comeback vs some
> team no one has ever heard of.
> 0-2

1-2

> 16:30 GMT
> Dortmund
> Eintracht Frankfurt
> The Pretenders seem to be doing OK in Europe
> 2-2

2-0