From: Pammiesheart@yahoo.co.uk (Mark)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.soccer
Subject: Wolfsburg v Bayern Munchen (Frauen Bundesliga) (R)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 18:00:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mark - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 18:00 UTC

4-0 to Bayern Munchen!! Last season I tipped Wolfsburg to win the
League and predicted Bayern Munchen would finish runner up, and Bayern
Munchen won the League and Wolfsburg ended runners-up. This year I also
predicted Wolfsburg would win the League and Bayern Munchen would end
runners-up. It looks as if the same thing's going to happen again!

Does this mean Wolfsburg's reign as Germany's best club side is over?