From: shaun.at.pukekohe@gmail.com (~misfit~)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: AlphaTauri confirm Yuki and Dan for next year.
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 13:55:21 +1200
 by: ~misfit~ - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 01:55 UTC

I'm happy about this as I think Liam has been very conservative so far in F1 and will drive more
aggressively in his remaining races there. He's naturally a relatively aggressive driver (but not
in a bad way, he's fair) so he could yet surprise the bosses at RBR.

I'd actually rather not see him in the worst car on the grid for a whole season and still think he
should get Checo's seat but I'm biased. ;-)
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Re: AlphaTauri confirm Yuki and Dan for next year.

<87sf745t56.fsf@fatphil.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=21487&group=rec.autos.sport.f1#21487

From: pc+usenet@asdf.org (Phil Carmody)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.f1
Subject: Re: AlphaTauri confirm Yuki and Dan for next year.
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 03:09:25 +0300
sha1:Fl1sCEAKrI6mzGOYmo+t5mOwRHE=
 by: Phil Carmody - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 00:09 UTC

~misfit~ <shaun.at.pukekohe@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm happy about this as I think Liam has been very conservative so far
> in F1 and will drive more aggressively in his remaining races
> there. He's naturally a relatively aggressive driver (but not in a bad
> way, he's fair) so he could yet surprise the bosses at RBR.
>
> I'd actually rather not see him in the worst car on the grid for a
> whole season and still think he should get Checo's seat but I'm
> biased. ;-)

And whose contract have they renewed?

Travesty!

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast