Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 16:48:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The INSANE Prime of Darryl Strawberry
From: tmc1982@gmail.com (Terrence Clay)
 by: Terrence Clay - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 23:48 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ybOutAjjQ

Darryl Strawberry was a controversial player, who throughout his career got into more trouble than just about any other player in Major League Baseball. Not to mention that he had a severe problem with substance abuse while being one of the most talented players in the entire sport. His prime surfaces countless questions, none more prominent than this hypothetical: What would’ve happened had he stayed away from drugs and alcohol? Darryl Strawberry’s rise to stardom occurred just as quickly as his fall from grace. Darryl Strawberry was one of the greatest talents in baseball history. His power speed skillset is a rare combo that is anything but ubiquitous. In today’s video, we discuss his amazing prime in baseball but more importantly, we get to know Darryl Strawberry, the person. His story will surprise you!

Darryl Strawberry’s book: Turn Your Season Around: How God Transforms Your Life https://a.co/d/4xx25dq

Players relevant to the video: Dwight Gooden, Kirk Gibson, Andy Van Slyke, Keith Hernandez, Tony Gwynn, Bill Buckner, Gary Carter, Lenny Dykstra, Wally Joyner, Jose Canseco

Chapters:
0:00 Intro
0:56 Strawberry’s Story
3:58 Darryl’s Debut