From: mrbrklyn@panix.com (Ruben Safir)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets
Subject: Just no Fun
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 17:51:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ruben Safir - Wed, 4 Oct 2023 17:51 UTC

I am listening to these interviews and watching these reports and it
just turns my stomach. More than not winning, whagt I hate most about
this team and the team under Cohen is that it is just no fun to watch.
Alaso is obviously visibly upset. Buck was almost in tears in his
interview. And Cohen is a shithead. I have no idea what Sterns can
bring but canning Showalter and the complete strip down for a buch of B+
prospects was no fun to watch. Add to that the screw up on the Major
League level and it is just too fucking painful to watch at this point.