From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Cameron_Dicker’s_season
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 14:56:27 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:56 UTC

Guilty As Charged Podcast @GACPodcast17

Cameron Dicker’s first two seasons with the Chargers are the two most
accurate kicking seasons in franchise history (min. 10 attempts). Dicker
finished 5th in the league in overall FG% (min 20 attempts) this year.

https://twitter.com/GACPodcast17/status/1744721293377954108

RM: For people not on Twitter/X, two kickers (Nick Folk [Tennessee] and
Ka'imi Fairbairn [Houston]) missed only one FGA, and six (including
Dicker) missed only two. Of those six, Dicker had the third-most
attempts, hence a fifth-place %.

--Robin

Re: Cameron Dicker’s season

<l05msiFrq9iU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4162&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4162

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re:_Cameron_Dicker’s_season
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 14:59:11 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 19:59 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> Guilty As Charged Podcast  @GACPodcast17
>
> Cameron Dicker’s first two seasons with the Chargers are the two most
> accurate kicking seasons in franchise history (min. 10 attempts). Dicker
> finished 5th in the league in overall FG% (min 20 attempts) this year.
>
> https://twitter.com/GACPodcast17/status/1744721293377954108
>

> RM: For people not on Twitter/X, two kickers (Nick Folk [Tennessee] and
> Ka'imi Fairbairn [Houston]) missed only one FGA, and six (including
> Dicker) missed only two. Of those six, Dicker had the third-most
> attempts, hence a fifth-place %.
>

> --Robin

Guilty As Charged Podcast @GACPodcast17

He also finished the season with 7 field goals of 50+ yards, clearing
the previous single season franchise mark of 4.