From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Thursday updates
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 12:42:25 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 17:42 UTC

Jordan Schultz @Schultz_Report

Sources to Bleacher Report: Jim Harbaugh is currently scheduled to
interview today with the Falcons for a second time.

Meanwhile, he’s been in LA continuing to have serious discussions about
the possibility of joining the Chargers, as Michigan also continues its
push to keep him.

Lots of moving parts.

https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1750208106829672453

12:25 PM · Jan 24, 2024

Tom Pelissero @TomPelissero

The #Falcons are bringing in #Texans OC Bobby Slowik for an in-person
second interview Thursday for their head coaching job, per source.

Slowik met again with the #Commanders on Tuesday and is well-regarded in
Atlanta, where he had a strong first interview.

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1750167214894838160

9:42 AM · Jan 24, 2024

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

From GMFB: The #Chargers and #Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh haven’t
struck a deal yet

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1750130128246440275

7:15 AM · Jan 24, 2024

Tom Pelissero @TomPelissero

While talks continue with Jim Harbaugh, the #Chargers are also moving
forward in their general manager search: #Giants assistant GM Brandon
Brown is in L.A. today for a second interview, per sources. A rising
young executive.

10:22 AM · Jan 24, 2024

--Robin

Re: Thursday updates

<l1d454Fjob2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4222&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4222

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Thursday updates
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 13:44:47 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 18:44 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> Jordan Schultz @Schultz_Report
>
> Sources to Bleacher Report: Jim Harbaugh is currently scheduled to
> interview today with the Falcons for a second time.
>
> Meanwhile, he’s been in LA continuing to have serious discussions about
> the possibility of joining the Chargers, as Michigan also continues its
> push to keep him.
>
> Lots of moving parts.
>
> https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1750208106829672453
>
> 12:25 PM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> Tom Pelissero  @TomPelissero
>
> The #Falcons are bringing in #Texans OC Bobby Slowik for an in-person
> second interview Thursday for their head coaching job, per source.
>
> Slowik met again with the #Commanders on Tuesday and is well-regarded in
> Atlanta, where he had a strong first interview.
>
> https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1750167214894838160
>
> 9:42 AM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> Ian Rapoport  @RapSheet
>
> From GMFB: The #Chargers and #Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh haven’t
> struck a deal yet
>
> https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1750130128246440275
>
> 7:15 AM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> Tom Pelissero  @TomPelissero
>
> While talks continue with Jim Harbaugh, the #Chargers are also moving
> forward in their general manager search: #Giants assistant GM Brandon
> Brown is in L.A. today for a second interview, per sources. A rising
> young executive.
>
> 10:22 AM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> --Robin

1:30 pm ET updates:

Michigan ready to make Jim Harbaugh the highest-paid coach in college
football … the latest

https://www.on3.com/teams/michigan-wolverines/news/michigan-ready-to-make-jim-harbaugh-the-highest-paid-coach-in-college-football-the-latest/

From the Falcons' beat reporter at The Athletic:

Josh Kendall @JoshTheAthletic

The Falcons will not be conducting a second interview with Jim Harbaugh
today, but a second one could be upcoming, according to a source.

https://twitter.com/JoshTheAthletic/status/1750217886025539998

1:03 PM · Jan 24, 2024

Josh Kendall @JoshTheAthletic

Couple things...

1. I'm not suggesting a second Harbaugh-Atlanta interview was scheduled
then canceled, just that it won't happen today.

2. I expect Mike Vrabel to conduct his first interview with Falcons tonight.

1:20 PM · Jan 24, 2024

Josh Kendall @JoshTheAthletic

With the completion of Evero interview, I believe the Falcons are now in
compliance with the Rooney Rule, meaning they could now hire a coach at
any time, although, to be clear, I don't expect anything this week.

1:29 PM · Jan 24, 2024

--Robin
·

Re: Thursday updates

<l1da5mFkrhuU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4226&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4226

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 15:27:29 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 20:27 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:
> Robin Miller wrote:
>>

>> Jordan Schultz @Schultz_Report
>>
>> Sources to Bleacher Report: Jim Harbaugh is currently scheduled to
>> interview today with the Falcons for a second time.
>>
>> Meanwhile, he’s been in LA continuing to have serious discussions
>> about the possibility of joining the Chargers, as Michigan also
>> continues its push to keep him.
>>
>> Lots of moving parts.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1750208106829672453
>>
>> 12:25 PM · Jan 24, 2024
>>

>> Tom Pelissero  @TomPelissero
>>
>> The #Falcons are bringing in #Texans OC Bobby Slowik for an in-person
>> second interview Thursday for their head coaching job, per source.
>>
>> Slowik met again with the #Commanders on Tuesday and is well-regarded
>> in Atlanta, where he had a strong first interview.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1750167214894838160
>>
>> 9:42 AM · Jan 24, 2024
>>

>> Ian Rapoport  @RapSheet
>>
>>  From GMFB: The #Chargers and #Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh haven’t
>> struck a deal yet
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1750130128246440275
>>
>> 7:15 AM · Jan 24, 2024
>>

>> Tom Pelissero  @TomPelissero
>>
>> While talks continue with Jim Harbaugh, the #Chargers are also moving
>> forward in their general manager search: #Giants assistant GM Brandon
>> Brown is in L.A. today for a second interview, per sources. A rising
>> young executive.
>>
>> 10:22 AM · Jan 24, 2024
>>

>> --Robin
>>

> 1:30 pm ET updates:
>

> Michigan ready to make Jim Harbaugh the highest-paid coach in college
> football … the latest
>
> https://www.on3.com/teams/michigan-wolverines/news/michigan-ready-to-make-jim-harbaugh-the-highest-paid-coach-in-college-football-the-latest/
>

> From the Falcons' beat reporter at The Athletic:
>

> Josh Kendall  @JoshTheAthletic
>
> The Falcons will not be conducting a second interview with Jim Harbaugh
> today, but a second one could be upcoming, according to a source.
>
> https://twitter.com/JoshTheAthletic/status/1750217886025539998
>
> 1:03 PM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> Josh Kendall  @JoshTheAthletic
>
> Couple things...
>
> 1. I'm not suggesting a second Harbaugh-Atlanta interview was scheduled
> then canceled, just that it won't happen today.
>
> 2. I expect Mike Vrabel to conduct his first interview with Falcons
> tonight.
>
> 1:20 PM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> Josh Kendall @JoshTheAthletic
>
> With the completion of Evero interview, I believe the Falcons are now in
> compliance with the Rooney Rule, meaning they could now hire a coach at
> any time, although, to be clear, I don't expect anything this week.
>
> 1:29 PM · Jan 24, 2024
>

> --Robin
> ·

And at 3:20 pm ET, Harbaugh is still in LA:

Dianna Russini @DMRussini [Senior NFL insider for The Athletic]

Jim Harbaugh is still in Los Angeles after a long day of meetings
yesterday. He could still be meeting with the Falcons at some point this
week if he decides to take the trip. Michigan is in wait and see mode.

3:00 PM · Jan 24, 2024

https://twitter.com/DMRussini/status/1750247244085834100

Benjamin Allbright @AllbrightNFL [Host, reporter at the Broncos
flagship. Broncos insider @KOAColorado]

There are so many lies out there right now. Somebody was trying to
pretend Harbaugh was back in Michigan. I can personally confirm he's
still in Los Angeles.

2:31 PM · Jan 24, 2024

https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1750239987109425228

--Robin

Re: Thursday updates

<l1dirtFmc6eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4227&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4227

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 17:55:53 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Wed, 24 Jan 2024 22:55 UTC

Today is WEDNESDAY!

I am lost in time and space.

--Robin