Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 17:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Ridiculous anti-Dak spin from an Eagles fan twitter post
From: prohumanistfreelover@gmail.com (observer)
 by: observer - Sun, 28 May 2023 00:23 UTC

The Eagles fan says "DeAndre Hopkins
shaking his head no when asked if he’d
wanna play with Dak Prescott."
https://twitter.com/PHLEaglesNation/status/1660784839660912641

The video pretends to place importance
on DeAndre's list of 5 QBs, as if those are
requirements for DeAndre signing, but I
suspect DeAndre, talking to Eagles fans,
just gave them an answer he thought
they'd like, not one really reflecting how ...

.... he feels about playing for & signing
with the 27 QBs/teams he failed to men-
tion. In a brief answer, the Eagles fan is
overly excited about DeAndre possibly
signing with the Eagles & delighted De-
Andre subtly dissed Dak for Eagles fans.

I suspect that if DeAndre was interviewed
by a Cowboys fan, his favored QBs would
include Dak, but we can't know for sure
unless he's interviewed by a Cowboys fan.

~~~

What DeAndre wants detailed at the follow-
ing post which acts as if money isn't a big
deal (logically, money is a very big deal in
addition to the factors mentioned below):
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys/c/NQKVzHZrPtI/m/5lwiMLyvAAAJ

"What I want is stable management upstairs,"
Hopkins said. "I think that's something I haven't
really had the past couple years of my career
coming from Houston and then to Arizona. I've
been through 3 or 4 GMs in my career, so a ...

.... stable management. A QB who loves the
game, a QB who brings everybody on board
with him & pushes not just himself but every-
body around him. ... And a great defense. A
great defense wins championships."

Other great QBs not listed by DeAndre: Justin
Burrow, Trevor Lawrence, Aaron Rodgers, Tua
Tagovailoa, Jared Goff, Geno Smith, Dak Pres-
cott, Deshaun Watson (like DeAndre, 2020 was
his last really good year), & many more.

As for where Dak ranks in the following? NFL
rankings from Jan 12 2023 to May 23 2023:

(Dak's off year in 2022, interception issues,
adversely impacted his ranking in the follow-
ing, unknown if DeAndre, who's had 2 off years
in a row, would let Dak's off year prevent him
from signing with Dallas - I'd submit that's
highly unlikely):

Dak Prescott - 10th - Jan 12 2023
https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-ranking-all-32-teams-primary-starting-quarterbacks-at-the-end-of-th

Dak Prescott - 11th - Feb 15 2023