From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Michigan strength and conditioning coach Ben Herbert is joining the
Chargers
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:56:49 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 16:56 UTC

https://247sports.com/article/michigan-football-strength-coach-ben-herbert-leaving-for-chargers-assistant-justin-tress-to-take-over-226320350/

Josh Henschke @JoshHenschke

BREAKING: Ben Herbert has informed the players during a morning lift
session that he is leaving the program to follow Jim Harbaugh to Los Angeles

https://twitter.com/JoshHenschke/status/1751950985784594814

Steven Haglund @StevenIHaglund

Jim Harbaugh made a lot of great coaching hires during his tenure at
Michigan. But he publicly dubbed Ben Herbert as his best one, and even
tried to get Herbert nominated for the Broyles Award (usually given to
the best assistant coach in CFB). This is a HUGE deal for the Chargers!

8:54 AM · Jan 29, 2024

https://twitter.com/StevenIHaglund/status/1751967155804086322

Charlie Sinclair @cmsinclar

Yaaa…..Ben Herbert is exactly what the Doctor ordered for the Chargers
players. Hopefully, Jim Harbaugh can convince him to come to LA and
transform our players into a bunch of DAWGS/psychos. What we need.,.

https://twitter.com/cmsinclar/status/1751435903896031518

(with video)

Re: Michigan strength and conditioning coach Ben Herbert is joining the Chargers

<l1q85jF3f7mU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4255&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4255

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Michigan strength and conditioning coach Ben Herbert is joining
the Chargers
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 13:13:05 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 18:13 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> https://247sports.com/article/michigan-football-strength-coach-ben-herbert-leaving-for-chargers-assistant-justin-tress-to-take-over-226320350/
>

> Josh Henschke  @JoshHenschke
>
> BREAKING: Ben Herbert has informed the players during a morning lift
> session that he is leaving the program to follow Jim Harbaugh to Los
> Angeles
>
> https://twitter.com/JoshHenschke/status/1751950985784594814
>

> Steven Haglund  @StevenIHaglund
>
> Jim Harbaugh made a lot of great coaching hires during his tenure at
> Michigan. But he publicly dubbed Ben Herbert as his best one, and even
> tried to get Herbert nominated for the Broyles Award (usually given to
> the best assistant coach in CFB). This is a HUGE deal for the Chargers!
>
> 8:54 AM · Jan 29, 2024
>
> https://twitter.com/StevenIHaglund/status/1751967155804086322
>

> Charlie Sinclair  @cmsinclar
>
> Yaaa…..Ben Herbert is exactly what the Doctor ordered for the Chargers
> players. Hopefully, Jim Harbaugh can convince him to come to LA and
> transform our players into a bunch of DAWGS/psychos. What we need.,.
>
> https://twitter.com/cmsinclar/status/1751435903896031518
>
> (with video)

Guilty As Charged Podcast @GACPodcast17

Ben Herbert signed a new 5 year contract last April to make him college
football’s second strength and conditioning coach to make $1 million per
year. This won’t be a cheap addition for Jim Harbaugh’s Chargers.

9:13 AM · Jan 29, 2024

Bruce Feldman @BruceFeldmanCFB

As we reported the other day… Can’t stress just how big an impact Ben
Herbert made at Michigan. Was fantastic at helping establish the culture
that became the heart of a championship program and developed a bunch of
Freaks along the way.

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1751969631546626064

Re: Michigan strength and conditioning coach Ben Herbert is joining the Chargers

<up8u1s$j9l2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4256&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4256

From: maximusheadroom@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Michigan strength and conditioning coach Ben Herbert is joining the Chargers
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 11:14:56 -0800
 by: max headroom - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:14 UTC

In news:l1q3mjF2o2sU1@mid.individual.net, Robin Miller
<robin.miller@invalid.invalid> typed:

> https://247sports.com/article/michigan-football-strength-coach-ben-herbert-leaving-for-chargers-assistant-justin-tress-to-take-over-226320350/

> Josh Henschke @JoshHenschke

> BREAKING: Ben Herbert has informed the players during a morning lift
> session that he is leaving the program to follow Jim Harbaugh to Los
> Angeles

> https://twitter.com/JoshHenschke/status/1751950985784594814

> Steven Haglund @StevenIHaglund

> Jim Harbaugh made a lot of great coaching hires during his tenure at
> Michigan. But he publicly dubbed Ben Herbert as his best one, and even
> tried to get Herbert nominated for the Broyles Award (usually given to
> the best assistant coach in CFB). This is a HUGE deal for the
> Chargers!

> 8:54 AM � Jan 29, 2024

> https://twitter.com/StevenIHaglund/status/1751967155804086322

> Charlie Sinclair @cmsinclar

> Yaaa...Ben Herbert is exactly what the Doctor ordered for the Chargers
> players. Hopefully, Jim Harbaugh can convince him to come to LA and
> transform our players into a bunch of DAWGS/psychos. What we need.,.

> https://twitter.com/cmsinclar/status/1751435903896031518

> (with video)

Excellent!