From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers expected to hire Greg Roman and Marcus Brady; Jay Harbaugh
probably to Seattle
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 14:20:47 -0500
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:20 UTC

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Sources: The Chargers are expected to hire respected offensive mind Greg
Roman for a prominent spot on the staff of Jim Harbaugh, as he’s heading
there tomorrow. The two sides are working out details.

The former #Ravens OC set to join Harbaugh once again.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1754283507013345440

6:19 PM · Feb 4, 2024

Jeremy Fowler @JFowlerESPN

The #Chargers are hiring #Eagles assistant Marcus Brady as their
pass-game coordinator, per source.

Brady, a former Colts OC, interviewed for the L.A. offensive coordinator
job that presumably goes to Greg Roman, acquitted himself well. So,
Chargers find a way to hire both.

https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1754359086936682891

11:19 PM · Feb 4, 2024

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer

Curveball! The Seahawks are working on hiring Michigan’s Jay Harbaugh as
their special teams coordinator, per sources. So rather than join his
dad Jim in LA, Jay Harbaugh will team up with ex-Wolverine staffmate
Mike Macdonald in Seattle.

12:32 PM · Feb 5, 2024 from Paradise, NV

https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1754558565220856317

Re: Chargers expected to hire Greg Roman and Marcus Brady; Jay Harbaugh probably to Seattle

<l2ctehFffm6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4284&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4284

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Chargers expected to hire Greg Roman and Marcus Brady; Jay
Harbaugh probably to Seattle
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 15:06:38 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 5 Feb 2024 20:06 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:

> Ian Rapoport  @RapSheet
>
> Sources: The Chargers are expected to hire respected offensive mind Greg
> Roman for a prominent spot on the staff of Jim Harbaugh, as he’s heading
> there tomorrow. The two sides are working out details.
>
> The former #Ravens OC set to join Harbaugh once again.
>
> https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1754283507013345440
>
> 6:19 PM · Feb 4, 2024
>

> Jeremy Fowler @JFowlerESPN
>
> The #Chargers are hiring #Eagles assistant Marcus Brady as their
> pass-game coordinator, per source.
>
> Brady, a former Colts OC, interviewed for the L.A. offensive coordinator
> job that presumably goes to Greg Roman, acquitted himself well. So,
> Chargers find a way to hire both.
>
> https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1754359086936682891
>
> 11:19 PM · Feb 4, 2024
>

> Albert Breer  @AlbertBreer
>
> Curveball! The Seahawks are working on hiring Michigan’s Jay Harbaugh as
> their special teams coordinator, per sources. So rather than join his
> dad Jim in LA, Jay Harbaugh will team up with ex-Wolverine staffmate
> Mike Macdonald in Seattle.
>
> 12:32 PM · Feb 5, 2024  from Paradise, NV
>
> https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1754558565220856317

Guilty As Charged Podcast @GACPodcast17

The Chargers are hiring Giants TE coach Andy Bischoff to be their new TE
coach/run game coordinator, per @FootballScoop. Bischoff was with the
Ravens from 2015-2020.

https://twitter.com/GACPodcast17/status/1754511085498151103

9:23 AM · Feb 5, 2024

Tyler Schoon @tylerjschoon

So, should this report hold, the Chargers have both a pass game and run
game coordinator on offense.

That leaves offensive coordinator wide open as Greg Roman is set to meet
with the Chargers today.

https://twitter.com/tylerjschoon/status/1754522680978706873

10:09 AM · Feb 5, 2024

Re: Chargers expected to hire Greg Roman and Marcus Brady; Jay Harbaugh probably to Seattle

<l2dbp8FhqnpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4286&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4286

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Harbaugh probably to Seattle
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 19:11:18 -0500
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 00:11 UTC

Robin Miller wrote:
> Robin Miller wrote:
>>

>> Ian Rapoport  @RapSheet
>>
>> Sources: The Chargers are expected to hire respected offensive mind
>> Greg Roman for a prominent spot on the staff of Jim Harbaugh, as he’s
>> heading there tomorrow. The two sides are working out details.
>>
>> The former #Ravens OC set to join Harbaugh once again.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1754283507013345440
>>
>> 6:19 PM · Feb 4, 2024
>>

>> Jeremy Fowler @JFowlerESPN
>>
>> The #Chargers are hiring #Eagles assistant Marcus Brady as their
>> pass-game coordinator, per source.
>>
>> Brady, a former Colts OC, interviewed for the L.A. offensive
>> coordinator job that presumably goes to Greg Roman, acquitted himself
>> well. So, Chargers find a way to hire both.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1754359086936682891
>>
>> 11:19 PM · Feb 4, 2024
>>

>> Albert Breer  @AlbertBreer
>>
>> Curveball! The Seahawks are working on hiring Michigan’s Jay Harbaugh
>> as their special teams coordinator, per sources. So rather than join
>> his dad Jim in LA, Jay Harbaugh will team up with ex-Wolverine
>> staffmate Mike Macdonald in Seattle.
>>
>> 12:32 PM · Feb 5, 2024  from Paradise, NV
>>
>> https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/status/1754558565220856317
>>

> Guilty As Charged Podcast  @GACPodcast17
>
> The Chargers are hiring Giants TE coach Andy Bischoff to be their new TE
> coach/run game coordinator, per @FootballScoop. Bischoff was with the
> Ravens from 2015-2020.
>
> https://twitter.com/GACPodcast17/status/1754511085498151103
>
> 9:23 AM · Feb 5, 2024
>

> Tyler Schoon  @tylerjschoon
>
> So, should this report hold, the Chargers have both a pass game and run
> game coordinator on offense.
>
> That leaves offensive coordinator wide open as Greg Roman is set to meet
> with the Chargers today.
>
> https://twitter.com/tylerjschoon/status/1754522680978706873
>
> 10:09 AM · Feb 5, 2024

Maybe they're waiting until after Hortiz's introduction on Tuesday to
announce the rest of the staff. It would be cool if they'd be ready to
announce the entire rest of the staff, or most of it, at once.

--Robin