From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Chargers sign C Bradley Bozeman
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 18:29:25 -0400
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
 by: Robin Miller - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:29 UTC

This is big:

https://www.chargers.com/news/los-angeles-chargers-sign-bradley-bozeman-2024

Re: Chargers sign C Bradley Bozeman

<utal1d$end3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4438&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4438

From: phlash74@gmail.com (phlash74)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Subject: Re: Chargers sign C Bradley Bozeman
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 17:08:11 -0700
 by: phlash74 - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 00:08 UTC

On 3/18/24 3:29 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> This is big:
>
> https://www.chargers.com/news/los-angeles-chargers-sign-bradley-bozeman-2024

Definitely makes the trade of Keenan slightly more palatable now that
they are using the cap space created to sign players at positions of
desperate need (LB and C).

Interesting take on the draft from Joel Klatt (former Colorado QB,
currently an analyst for Fox Sports). His latest mock has the Chargers
trading the 5th pick to Minnesota for the 11th and 23rd picks so the
Vikings can move up to draft JJ McCarthy at QB, with the Chargers taking
Georgia TE Brock Bowers at 11 and Oklahoma RT Tyler Guyton at 23.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsfKRW3gfak

Michael

Re: Chargers sign C Bradley Bozeman

<l5s7knFr8i5U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=4439&group=alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers#4439

From: robin.miller@invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:21:25 -0400
 by: Robin Miller - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 01:21 UTC

phlash74 wrote:
> On 3/18/24 3:29 PM, Robin Miller wrote:
>>

>> This is big:
>>
>> https://www.chargers.com/news/los-angeles-chargers-sign-bradley-bozeman-2024
>>

> Definitely makes the trade of Keenan slightly more palatable now that
> they are using the cap space created to sign players at positions of
> desperate need (LB and C).
>
> Interesting take on the draft from Joel Klatt (former Colorado QB,
> currently an analyst for Fox Sports). His latest mock has the Chargers
> trading the 5th pick to Minnesota for the 11th and 23rd picks so the
> Vikings can move up to draft JJ McCarthy at QB, with the Chargers taking
> Georgia TE Brock Bowers at 11 and Oklahoma RT Tyler Guyton at 23.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsfKRW3gfak
>
> Michael

I've seen some online fans discussing the 11 and 23 scenario. This
sounds good (is Bowers expected to be available at 11? Some mocks had
the Chargers taking him at 5). Where/when do the Chargers get a WR? It
seems to be unlikely that they will re-sign Williams. And, while I'd
love to see it as a fan, should they even consider it, given his injury
history?

Guyton is still a free agent, although consensus seemed to be that last
season he never really recovered his deep speed, which is his principal
asset, following his injury.

I have to say that Allen's remarks after the trade, which I posted here
about of course he wouldn't consider a pay cut after his best season,
soured me a little on him.

They still really need a #1 WR and a starting CB. And lots of depth.

--Robin