From: paulpot@bitcointowers.btc (🐑💉💀)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Experts_call_for_urgent_investigation_as_excess_deaths_sp
ark_‘dangerous’_theories
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 10:33:29 +0100
 by: 🐑💉💀 - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 09:33 UTC

The death toll in 2023 is nearing pandemic levels and the absence of an
explanation is leading to wild theories. Experts warn that an urgent
investigation into the matter is needed to curb dangerous theories and
resulting anxieties.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1794096/excess-deaths-dangerous-theories

1. Why is a theory 'dangerous'?
2. Why doesn't the paper mention what these theories are?
3. Why aren't the chief scientits stood in front of cameras telling us
how many died today as they did in the plandemic?
4. Why do they refuse to mention or investigate the excess deaths?
5. Why is there still an elephant in the room?
6. Why are the evil GMO twins so gullible and stupid?

Re: Experts call for urgent investigation as excess deaths spark ‘dangerous’ theories

<uaj18j$1a4dr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=6493&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#6493

From: ConfirmedTwat@multiplepersonalitydisorders.com (Confirmed Twat)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Experts_call_for_urgent_investigation_as_excess_dea
ths_spark_‘dangerous’_theories
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 15:16:41 +0100
 by: Confirmed Twat - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 14:16 UTC

On 04/08/2023 10:33, 🐑💉💀 wrote:
> The death toll in 2023 is nearing pandemic levels and the absence of an
> explanation is leading to wild theories. Experts warn that an urgent
> investigation into the matter is needed to curb dangerous theories and
> resulting anxieties.
>
> https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1794096/excess-deaths-dangerous-theories
>
> 1. Why is a theory 'dangerous'?
> 2. Why doesn't the paper mention what these theories are?
> 3. Why aren't the chief scientits stood in front of cameras telling us
> how many died today as they did in the plandemic?
> 4. Why do they refuse to mention or investigate the excess deaths?
> 5. Why is there still an elephant in the room?
> 6. Why are the evil GMO twins so gullible and stupid?

The only elephant in the room is your ma Paul Poof !!!

:) :) :)

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Experts call for urgent investigation as excess deaths spark ‘dangerous’ theories