From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Lineker's open door immigration policy is straight out of
Transalution/Emily's Momentum manifesto! #givesirjurgentime
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 08:07:47 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 08:07 UTC

It comes as no surprise that he/she/it supports him!
Let these immigrants live on The WHF Estate! They will all want to go
back when they experience life in that shite-hole! 🖕

@Michael_Thawe
·21h
They still have @GaryLineker on Sky Q #IStandWithGaryLineker
https://twitter.com/Michael_Thawe/status/1634506109221326849

Otherwise Lineker is an excellent pundit and a dying breed: A straight
white male football presenter who has played the game.
If he gets sacked who will replace him? Perhaps Transalution/Emily
itself! 🤬🤮
🌍👁️
--
Join the Forum and help shape a better future
We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People

Re: Lineker's open door immigration policy is straight out of Transalution/Emily's Momentum manifesto! #givesirjurgentime

<tuk8r0$315as$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=6792&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#6792

From: Kloppalution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppalution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Transalution/Emily's Momentum manifesto! #givesirjurgentime
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 10:18:10 +0000
 by: Kloppalution - Sun, 12 Mar 2023 10:18 UTC

On 12/03/2023 08:07, Darth Simian wrote:
> It comes as no surprise that he/she/it supports him!
> Let these immigrants live on The WHF Estate!  They will all want to go
> back when they experience life in that shite-hole! 🖕
>
> @Michael_Thawe
> ·21h
> They still have @GaryLineker on Sky Q #IStandWithGaryLineker
> https://twitter.com/Michael_Thawe/status/1634506109221326849
>
> Otherwise Lineker is an excellent pundit and a dying breed:  A straight
> white male football presenter who has played the game.
> If he gets sacked who will replace him?  Perhaps Transalution/Emily
> itself! 🤬🤮
> 🌍👁️
> --
> Join the Forum and help shape a better future
> We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People
> from all walks of life, who have the drive and the influence to make a
> positive change.
> A better future is everyone’s business. Be part of that change and join
> our community.
> Discover. Participate. Take Action.
> https://www.weforum.org/join-us/home

Once *AGAIN* you are too late with your post you Trannie Ladyboy loving

My post above exposes Lineker and your perverted ways !!!

*FACT*

&
*OWNED*

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Re: Lineker's open door immigration policy is straight out of Transalution/Emily's Momentum manifesto! #givesirjurgentime