From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Candace_Owens:_“The_trans_agenda_is_demonic._
Any_actor,_actress,_individual_that_supports_Transalution/Emi
ly_is_supporting_something_that_is_demonic.”
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 16:20:15 +0100
 by: Darth Simian - Sun, 26 Mar 2023 15:20 UTC

OWENS: So, I'm just going to come right out and say this because it
needs to be said. I have such great contempt for trans individuals and
everything that they are doing right now in our society. To me, I've yet
to meet a trans person that I thought was a good individual. Go ahead,
you can use that clip verbatim. Circulate it, George Soros and your
goons because somebody needs to say it. This has gone on far enough,
right? They are hateful, narcissistic human beings. It's very obviously
-- it's very obvious that they hate women, that they are misogynist at
their core. I'm talking about men that put on lipstick and say -- not
only that they're women, mocking us to our faces, saying I'm a woman,
I'm just like you, I can do whatever you want.
more...
https://www.mediamatters.org/candace-owens/candace-owens-trans-agenda-demonic-any-actor-actress-individual-supports-supporting

Hear hear Candace! 👍
You have described the *sick* freak Transalution/Emily to a tee. 🤮
🌍👁️
--
Join the Forum and help shape a better future
We believe that progress happens by bringing people together. People

sport / alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united / Candace Owens: “The trans agenda is demonic. Any actor, actress, individual that supports Transalution/Emily is supporting something that is demonic.”