From: nobody@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: Do I get a newsreader or do I just give up on rsfc?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 02:11:40 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college, soc.culture.british,
soc.culture.scottish
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 01:11 UTC

Alternative to GOOGLE groups shutting down...

https://rec.sport.football.college.narkive.com/

https://soc.culture.british.com.narkive.com/

https://soc.culture.scottish.narkive.com/

https://narkive.com/

Just add .narkive.com/ to the end of the group you're googling for.

For general everyday sending email you should be using tuta.com encrypted email.
"END TO END ENCRYPTION"

This is not about making money, this is about telling people to use end to end
encryption when sending email. Get off Hotmail and Gmail and other like them as
they're scanning your emails, putting ads in your email account and collecting
data on you. Why do you think they're free, do you think they want to make you
happy?

FREE and premium services: https://tuta.com/

Independent tuta review: https://privacysavvy.com/email/guides/tutanota-guide/

Re: Do I get a newsreader or do I just give up on rsfc?

<slrnuo10gj.1e1c7.constance@karen.heins.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=69508&group=rec.sport.football.college#69508

From: constance@duxmail.com (Con Reeder, unhyphenated American)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.scottish
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 17:32:03 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Con Reeder, unhyphen - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 17:32 UTC

On 2023-12-18, Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> Alternative to GOOGLE groups shutting down...
>
> https://rec.sport.football.college.narkive.com/
>
> https://soc.culture.british.com.narkive.com/
>
> https://soc.culture.scottish.narkive.com/
>
> https://narkive.com/
>
> Just add .narkive.com/ to the end of the group you're googling for.
>
> For general everyday sending email you should be using tuta.com encrypted email.
> "END TO END ENCRYPTION"
>
> This is not about making money, this is about telling people to use end to end
> encryption when sending email. Get off Hotmail and Gmail and other like them as
> they're scanning your emails, putting ads in your email account and collecting
> data on you. Why do you think they're free, do you think they want to make you
> happy?
>
> FREE and premium services: https://tuta.com/
>
> Independent tuta review: https://privacysavvy.com/email/guides/tutanota-guide/

Nice to know about if the group keeps on going.

But can you post from it?

--
Life isn't fair, but it's good. -- Regina Brett