Subject: Anyone remember when OJ Simpson’s son Jason Simpson played college football???
From: mummycullen@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MummyChunk)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 05:07:37 +0000
 by: MummyChunk - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 05:07 UTC

Anyone remember when OJ Simpson’s son Jason Simpson played college
football???

How did he do? Was he any good?

Re: Anyone remember when OJ Simpson’s son Jason Simpson played college football???

<umo8ve$2klsb$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=69664&group=rec.sport.football.college#69664

From: killers@blm.org (BLM)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college,alt.los-angeles,alt.fan.oj-simpson
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 05:14:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: BLM - Sat, 30 Dec 2023 05:14 UTC

On 28 Dec 2023, mummycullen@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MummyChunk)
posted some news:1vednXybcuuEyRP4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com:

> Anyone remember when OJ Simpson�s son Jason Simpson played college
> football???

No.
> How did he do? Was he any good?

Army and Navy 1986, Jason returned a kickoff 80 yards for a touchdown
once.

OJ's son Jason was diagnosed with "intermittent rage disorder" (AKA Jekyll
and Hyde syndrome) and was given the drug Depakote to control his rage and
seizures.

Jason abused alcohol, ecstasy and cocaine as early as age 14; police
reports indicate that he was arrested at least four times (including DUI,
driving with a suspended license and assault with a deadly weapon) while
medical records reveal at least three suicide attempts

There is strong circumstantial evidence suggesting that Jason Simpson
murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman on June 12, 1994.

"We have a young man who was 24 at the time, 5-foot-11, 235 pounds and
when we checked his criminal record, he was on probation at the time of
the murder for assault with a knife to his former employer," says Dear.

Re: Anyone remember when OJ Simpson’s son Jason Simpson played college football???

<17idnXBPvaNC_A74nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=69699&group=rec.sport.football.college#69699

From: Phil3487@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (The_LA_Flash)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 01:07:43 +0000
 by: The_LA_Flash - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 01:07 UTC

> MummyChunk wrote:
> Anyone remember when OJ Simpsons son Jason Simpson played college
football???

> I wasn't aware that he played football but that is a good
question...

> How did he do? Was he any good?

I'm more interested that you thought of that question to ask than I am
finding out if he played football or not. How did you come up with
that question?

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=658004601#658004601

Re: Anyone remember when OJ Simpson’s son Jason Simpson played college football???

<VPqcnefNiN9P3Av4nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=69724&group=rec.sport.football.college#69724

From: mummycullen@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MummyChunk)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 05:27:46 +0000
 by: MummyChunk - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 05:27 UTC

> > MummyChunk wrote:
> > Anyone remember when OJ Simpsons son Jason Simpson played college
football???

> > I wasn't aware that he played football but that is a good
question...

> > How did he do? Was he any good?
> The_LA_Flash wrote:
>

> I'm more interested that you thought of that question to ask than I
am finding out if he played football or not. How did you come up with
that question?

I saw some show on Discovery ID about the story that the previous post
responder mentioned about the theory that OJ Simpson's son Jason
killed Nicole Brown Simpson. Didn't realize that he had older kids
from his 1st marriage and saw some brief online mentions that he
played college ball.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=658004601#658004601

Re: Anyone remember when OJ Simpson’s son Jason Simpson played college football???

<BL-dnSixttmRqTD4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=69853&group=rec.sport.football.college#69853

From: mummycullen@gmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (MummyChunk)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:11:08 +0000
 by: MummyChunk - Sun, 21 Jan 2024 15:11 UTC

> > > MummyChunk wrote:
> > > Anyone remember when OJ Simpsons son Jason Simpson played
college football???

> > > I wasn't aware that he played football but that is a good
question...

> > > How did he do? Was he any good?
> > The_LA_Flash wrote:
> >

> > I'm more interested that you thought of that question to ask than
I am finding out if he played football or not. How did you come up
with that question?
> MummyChunk wrote:
>

> I saw some show on Discovery ID about the story that the previous
post responder mentioned about the theory that OJ Simpson's son Jason
killed Nicole Brown Simpson. Didn't realize that he had older kids
from his 1st marriage and saw some brief online mentions that he
played college ball.

Another article that talks about it here

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1767899