From: quentin.l.jenkins@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Bitcoin ETF Deadline Day!
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 10:34:16 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Wed, 10 Jan 2024 10:34 UTC

In a highly anticipated week for the crypto industry, the approval or
rejection of Bitcoin ETF applications hangs in the balance. As the
largest asset managers in the world vie for SEC approval, recent updates
in their filings have sparked optimism within the crypto community.

https://bitcoinist.com/bitcoin-etf-deadline-sec-receives-updated-s-1s/

This is your last chance, Sir. Don't be ringing me tomorrow bawling down
the phone as usual! I can't take any more sobbing and wailing from you! 🤣

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...