From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Donald Trump does not have presidential immunity, US court rules
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:22:56 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:22 UTC

Donald Trump does not have presidential immunity and can be prosecuted
on charges of plotting to overturn the 2020 election, a US court has ruled.
Mr Trump had claimed in the landmark legal case that he was immune from
criminal charges for acts he said fell within his duties as president.
But Tuesday's ruling in Washington DC struck down that claim.
It is a setback for Mr Trump who has for years cited presidential
immunity while battling multiple cases.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68026175

The Orange Rapist is going to die in prison! ⚰️👍
I have foreseen it.
🌍👁️
--
I speak five languages: English, Swedish, French, Italian, and German.
Sir Woy Hodgson. Liverpool Manager 2010–2011, 2024-