From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Statement_from_President_Joe_Biden,_08-Feb-2024_
πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 08:15:44 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 08:15 UTC

The Special Counsel released today its findings about its look into my
handling of classified documents. I was pleased to see they reached the
conclusion I believed all along they would reach – that there would be
no charges brought in this case and the matter is now closed.

This was an exhaustive investigation going back more than 40 years, even
into the 1970s when I was a young Senator. I cooperated completely,
threw up no roadblocks, and sought no delays. In fact, I was so
determined to give the Special Counsel what they needed that I went
forward with five hours of in-person interviews over two days on October
8th and 9th of last year, even though Israel had just been attacked on
October 7th and I was in the middle of handling an international crisis.
I just believed that’s what I owed the American people so they could
know no charges would be brought and the matter closed.

Over my career in public service, I have always worked to protect
America’s security. I take these issues seriously and no one has ever
questioned that.
link...
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/02/08/statement-from-president-joe-biden-5/

President Joe Biden is completely innocent and 100% mentally capable!
πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ
--
TOGETHER, WE CAN FINISH THE JOB FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
Joe and Kamala are running for re-election, and we need your help to

Re: Statement from President Joe Biden, 08-Feb-2024 πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

<uq58th$2kr2n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7414&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7414

From: quentin.l.jenkins@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re:_Statement_from_President_Joe_Biden,_08-Feb-2024_
πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 13:21:52 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 13:21 UTC

On 09/02/2024 08:15, Darth Simian wrote:
> The Special Counsel released today its findings about its look into my
> handling of classified documents. I was pleased to see they reached the
> conclusion I believed all along they would reach – that there would be
> no charges brought in this case and the matter is now closed.
>
> This was an exhaustive investigation going back more than 40 years, even
> into the 1970s when I was a young Senator. I cooperated completely,
> threw up no roadblocks, and sought no delays. In fact, I was so
> determined to give the Special Counsel what they needed that I went
> forward with five hours of in-person interviews over two days on October
> 8th and 9th of last year, even though Israel had just been attacked on
> October 7th and I was in the middle of handling an international crisis.
> I just believed that’s what I owed the American people so they could
> know no charges would be brought and the matter closed.
>
> Over my career in public service, I have always worked to protect
> America’s security. I take these issues seriously and no one has ever
> questioned that.
> link...
> https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/02/08/statement-from-president-joe-biden-5/
>
> President Joe Biden is completely innocent and 100% mentally capable!
> πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ

Urrrgh! 🀒

What a horrible butt-slurper you are Bro. GMO, can you get your tongue
any further up his senile old crack? It's a total disgrace!

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...