From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Heterosexual Weekend Picks !!!
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:16:17 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 23:16 UTC

Brentford (0) v (3) Liverpool

Cithhee (1) v (2) Chavs

Luton, worlds least expensive Squad (£6,765) (2) V (0) Scum: Worlds
most expensive squad) (£1.2 Billion)

Apologies for this not being an equality, diversity and inclusion post.
If that is what you are after then I strongly recommend that you visit
Darth S*nian's, the Soy Milk drinking emasculated Trannies post who
will keep you up to date with all of the Ho's footy results !!!

FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Heterosexual Weekend Picks !!!

<uqqjqp$ff32$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7442&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7442

From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Heterosexual Weekend Picks !!!
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:36:56 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:36 UTC

On 16/02/2024 23:16, Kloppolution wrote:
> Brentford (0) v (3) Liverpool
>
> Cithhee (1) v (2) Chavs
>
> Luton, worlds least expensive Squad (£6,765) (2) V (0) Scum:  Worlds
> most expensive squad) (£1.2 Billion)
>

> Apologies for this not being an equality, diversity and inclusion post.
> If that is what you are after then I strongly recommend that you visit
> Darth S*nian's, the Soy Milk drinking emasculated  Trannies  post  who
> will keep you up to date with all of the Ho's footy results !!!
>

> FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)

The director of Birmingham Pride said he was disappointed the city
council removed £15,000 in financial support for the annual LGBTQ+ event.
Lawrence Barton said the authority was "not supporting our event, just
earning revenue from it".
He added the authority had also charged an additional £7,040 plus VAT
for the use of the vacant Smithfield site, home to the two-day festival,
which had been free of charge since it moved there in 2021.
The council's Labour leader John Cotton told Pride organisers in an
email: "the council is currently facing serious financial challenges and
must maximise its income to help offset budget pressures".
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c06mrzjrrezo

At last Birmingham council have seen sense!
Funds must only be spent on *real* services for *real* British citizens!
Not a penny more should be spent on Transalution/Emily's *woke* BAME
LGBTQ+-/* shite! 👍👏
🌍👁️
--
All the things I’ve always liked are the things Liverpool were famous
for in their heyday. Pass and move, always move it quickly and once you