From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Welsh Sustainable Farming Scheme: Keeping farmers farming!
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:36:26 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:36 UTC

Sustainable Land Management objectives:
➢ to produce food and other goods in a
sustainable manner;
➢ to mitigate and adapt to climate change;
➢ to maintain and enhance the resilience of
ecosystems and the benefits they provide; and
➢ to conserve and enhance the countryside and
cultural resources and promote public access
to and engagement with them, and to sustain
the Welsh language and promote and facilitate
its use.
more...
https://www.gov.wales/sites/default/files/publications/2024-02/sustainable-farming-scheme-keeping-farmers-farming.pdf

Welsh farming is on track with these NWO/WEF/WHO approved policies! 👍
🌍👁️
--
Reinventing the food chain.
Ynsect is pioneering the alternative foods industry to make the world a