From: quentin.l.jenkins@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Health_Secretary_urged_to_release_data_that_‘may_
link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕
💉☠⚰
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:31:17 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 19:31 UTC

A cross-party group has written to Victoria Atkins to sound alarm about
the “growing public and professional concerns” at the UK’s rates of
excess deaths since 2020.

Ministers have blamed the rise in excess deaths on record NHS waiting
lists and the pandemic backlog.

But the parliamentarians are demanding to be shown the underlying data
to support the Government’s assertion that there is “no evidence”
linking excess deaths to the vaccines for Covid-19.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/02/health-secretary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/

How come they are refusing to hand the data over? Nothing to hide,
nothing to fear, right? Even The Telegraph have now sussed what's
happening but I bet the evil GMO twins and Brucey Bacteria will still
blame climate change! 🩲🤣

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...

Re: Health Secretary urged to release data that ‘may link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕💉☠⚰

<us86ml$5ti$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7496&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7496

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re:_Health_Secretary_urged_to_release_data_that_
‘may_link_Covid_vaccine_to_excess_deaths’!_
👨 ⚕💉☠⚰
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:35:02 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 22:35 UTC

On 05/03/2024 19:31, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> A cross-party group has written to Victoria Atkins to sound alarm about
> the “growing public and professional concerns” at the UK’s rates of
> excess deaths since 2020.
>
> Ministers have blamed the rise in excess deaths on record NHS waiting
> lists and the pandemic backlog.
>
> But the parliamentarians are demanding to be shown the underlying data
> to support the Government’s assertion that there is “no evidence”
> linking excess deaths to the vaccines for Covid-19.
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/02/health-secretary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/
>
> How come they are refusing to hand the data over? Nothing to hide,
> nothing to fear, right? Even The Telegraph have now sussed what's
> happening but I bet the evil GMO twins and Brucey Bacteria will still
> blame climate change! 🩲🤣

So the *CONFIRMED LOON* and *DICKHEAD* posts another link to make
himself look like an even bigger *PRICK* than he actually is, if that
is even possible ???

FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Health Secretary urged to release data that ‘may link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕💉☠⚰

<usam0u$kb9h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7500&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7500

From: quentin.l.jenkins@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:08:43 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:08 UTC

On 05/03/2024 22:35, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 05/03/2024 19:31, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
>> A cross-party group has written to Victoria Atkins to sound alarm
>> about the “growing public and professional concerns” at the UK’s rates
>> of excess deaths since 2020.
>>
>> Ministers have blamed the rise in excess deaths on record NHS waiting
>> lists and the pandemic backlog.
>>
>> But the parliamentarians are demanding to be shown the underlying data
>> to support the Government’s assertion that there is “no evidence”
>> linking excess deaths to the vaccines for Covid-19.
>>
>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/02/health-secretary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/
>>
>> How come they are refusing to hand the data over? Nothing to hide,
>> nothing to fear, right? Even The Telegraph have now sussed what's
>> happening but I bet the evil GMO twins and Brucey Bacteria will still
>> blame climate change! 🩲🤣
>>

> So the *CONFIRMED LOON* and *DICKHEAD* posts another link to make
> himself look like an even  bigger *PRICK* than he actually is, if that
> is even possible ???
>
> FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)

*TILT*! 😂

Why the anger and abuse Trannie? Is it slowly dawning on you that the
vaccinated are being euthanised? Now, who's fault is that for not
listening to the *FACTS*?

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...

Re: Health Secretary urged to release data that ‘may link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕💉☠⚰

<uscu67$15nd8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7504&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7504

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:40:24 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 17:40 UTC

On 06/03/2024 21:08, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> On 05/03/2024 22:35, Kloppolution wrote:
>> On 05/03/2024 19:31, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
>>> A cross-party group has written to Victoria Atkins to sound alarm
>>> about the “growing public and professional concerns” at the UK’s
>>> rates of excess deaths since 2020.
>>>
>>> Ministers have blamed the rise in excess deaths on record NHS waiting
>>> lists and the pandemic backlog.
>>>
>>> But the parliamentarians are demanding to be shown the underlying
>>> data to support the Government’s assertion that there is “no
>>> evidence” linking excess deaths to the vaccines for Covid-19.
>>>
>>> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/02/health-secretary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/
>>>
>>> How come they are refusing to hand the data over? Nothing to hide,
>>> nothing to fear, right? Even The Telegraph have now sussed what's
>>> happening but I bet the evil GMO twins and Brucey Bacteria will still
>>> blame climate change! 🩲🤣
>>>

>> So the *CONFIRMED LOON* and *DICKHEAD* posts another link to make
>> himself look like an even  bigger *PRICK* than he actually is, if that
>> is even possible ???
>>
>> FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)
>>

> *TILT*! 😂
>
> Why the anger and abuse Trannie? Is it slowly dawning on you that the
> vaccinated are being euthanised? Now, who's fault is that for not
> listening to the *FACTS*?

No tilt ye big Homo, just pointing out what a complete and utter
Dickhead and Loon you are. First you post a link to an article that you
had no understanding of and contained 2 Cardiologist explaining the
reasons for increases in Heart Disease in the young from 2018 onwards.

Then I posted a link to Cardiologists explaining that there has been an
annual 2% increase in heart disease in the young every year between 2010
& 2016 and the reasons for it and your well educated reaction is "Utter
Tripe"

Then you post a link to another article behind a paywall that you have
not even read because you like the click bait headline.

Every post you make just makes just you look like an even bigger Tosser
than even I thought possible !!!

LOLZ :-) :-) :-)
--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Health Secretary urged to release data that ‘may link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕💉☠⚰

<usdban$18m20$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7506&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7506

From: quentin.l.jenkins@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:24:39 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:24 UTC

On 07/03/2024 17:40, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 06/03/2024 21:08, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:

>>> So the *CONFIRMED LOON* and *DICKHEAD* posts another link to make
>>> himself look like an even  bigger *PRICK* than he actually is, if
>>> that is even possible ???
>>>
>>> FAFTBH :-) :-) :-)
>>>

>> *TILT*! 😂
>>
>> Why the anger and abuse Trannie? Is it slowly dawning on you that the
>> vaccinated are being euthanised? Now, who's fault is that for not
>> listening to the *FACTS*?
>>

> No tilt ye big Homo, just pointing out what a complete and utter
> Dickhead and Loon you are. First you post a link to an article that you
> had no understanding of and contained 2 Cardiologist explaining the
> reasons for increases in Heart Disease in the young from 2018 onwards.
>
> Then I posted a link to Cardiologists explaining that there has been an
> annual 2% increase in heart disease in the young every year between 2010
> & 2016 and the reasons for it and your well educated reaction is "Utter
> Tripe"
>
> Then you post a link to another article behind a paywall that you have
> not even read because you like the click bait headline.

Then do explain why I posted 3 paragraphs from it you insane simpleton? 😂

> Every post you make just makes just you look like an even bigger Tosser
> than  even I thought possible !!!
>
> LOLZ :-) :-) :-)

You can tell you're losing the argument as you get tetchy and personal!
Are you on your fake period Trannie? 🩲🤣

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...

Re: Health Secretary urged to release data that ‘may link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕💉☠⚰

<usej20$1jd1a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7507&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7507

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:42:42 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:42 UTC

On 07/03/2024 21:24, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:
> On 07/03/2024 17:40, Kloppolution wrote:

>>> *TILT*! 😂
>>>
>>> Why the anger and abuse Trannie? Is it slowly dawning on you that the
>>> vaccinated are being euthanised? Now, who's fault is that for not
>>> listening to the *FACTS*?
>>>

>> No tilt ye big Homo, just pointing out what a complete and utter
>> Dickhead and Loon you are. First you post a link to an article that
>> you had no understanding of and contained 2 Cardiologist explaining
>> the reasons for increases in Heart Disease in the young from 2018
>> onwards.
>>
>> Then I posted a link to Cardiologists explaining that there has been
>> an annual 2% increase in heart disease in the young every year between
>> 2010 & 2016 and the reasons for it and your well educated reaction is
>> "Utter Tripe"
>>
>> Then you post a link to another article behind a paywall that you have
>> not even read because you like the click bait headline.
>
> Then do explain why I posted 3 paragraphs from it you insane simpleton? 😂
>

>> Every post you make just makes just you look like an even bigger
>> Tosser than  even I thought possible !!!
>>
>> LOLZ :-) :-) :-)
>

> You can tell you're losing the argument as you get tetchy and personal!
> Are you on your fake period Trannie? 🩲🤣

I am losing no argument, I have shown that the increase in Heart
Diseases in the young can be traced back over the last 20 years due you
bad lifestyle changes. You are just too much of a Loon and a Dickhead
to know when you have been made to look like a twat !!!

*FACT*

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.

Re: Health Secretary urged to release data that ‘may link Covid vaccine to excess deaths’! 👨 ⚕💉☠⚰

<usfl5n$1rhoc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7511&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7511

From: quentin.l.jenkins@nwoportfolio.com (Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 18:24:54 +0000
 by: Bro. GMO's Port - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 18:24 UTC

On 08/03/2024 08:42, Kloppolution wrote:
> On 07/03/2024 21:24, Bro. GMO's Portfolio Manager wrote:

>>> No tilt ye big Homo, just pointing out what a complete and utter
>>> Dickhead and Loon you are. First you post a link to an article that
>>> you had no understanding of and contained 2 Cardiologist explaining
>>> the reasons for increases in Heart Disease in the young from 2018
>>> onwards.
>>>
>>> Then I posted a link to Cardiologists explaining that there has been
>>> an annual 2% increase in heart disease in the young every year
>>> between 2010 & 2016 and the reasons for it and your well educated
>>> reaction is "Utter Tripe"
>>>
>>> Then you post a link to another article behind a paywall that you
>>> have not even read because you like the click bait headline.
>>
>> Then do explain why I posted 3 paragraphs from it you insane
>> simpleton? 😂
>>

>>> Every post you make just makes just you look like an even bigger
>>> Tosser than  even I thought possible !!!
>>>
>>> LOLZ :-) :-) :-)
>>

>> You can tell you're losing the argument as you get tetchy and
>> personal! Are you on your fake period Trannie? 🩲🤣
>>

> I am losing no argument, I have shown that the increase in Heart
> Diseases in the young can be traced back over the last 20 years due you
> bad lifestyle changes.  You are just too much of a Loon and a Dickhead
> to know when you have been made to look like a twat !!!
>

> *FACT*

You have shown nothing but mainstream lies and propaganda because you
are a misguided *gimboid*! 😂

The increases have happened since the sheep-dip rollout and that is why
a group of 20 MP's demand the data from the MHRA. If the data does not
link the Fauci juice with increased heart fatalities and excess deaths
then they would have released it to settle nerves and prove there's no
link, *FACT*!

When you're in bed at night do you wonder whether you're going to wake
up the next day? If not, then you should 🩲🤣

--
Invest in Klaus Schwab affiliated companies, you know it makes sense...