From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: State_of_the_Union:_Biden_draws_election_battle_lines_i
n fiery speech! #4moreyears πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 09:47:52 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 09:47 UTC

President Joe Biden delivered a fiery State of the Union address on
Thursday, taking repeated swipes at Donald Trump and covering the broad
themes of his re-election campaign.
Mr Biden used the term "my predecessor" to refer to Mr Trump 13 times in
a speech that lasted more than an hour.
He accused his likely election opponent of "bowing down" to Russia and
criticised him over the Capitol riot.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68472309

The Orange Rapist Trump and his *gimp* Transalution/Emily will be
seething with rage! 🀣
πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ
--
TOGETHER, WE CAN FINISH THE JOB FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
Joe and Kamala are running for re-election, and we need your help to

Re: State of the Union: Biden draws election battle lines in fiery speech! #4moreyears πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘

<useu1r$1lqpi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7509&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7509

From: Kloppolution@Raf25thmay2005.com (Kloppolution)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Re:_State_of_the_Union:_Biden_draws_election_battle_l
ines in fiery speech! #4moreyears πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:50:21 +0000
 by: Kloppolution - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:50 UTC

On 08/03/2024 09:47, Darth Simian wrote:
> President Joe Biden delivered a fiery State of the Union address on
> Thursday, taking repeated swipes at Donald Trump and covering the broad
> themes of his re-election campaign.
> Mr Biden used the term "my predecessor" to refer to Mr Trump 13 times in
> a speech that lasted more than an hour.
> He accused his likely election opponent of "bowing down" to Russia and
> criticised him over the Capitol riot.
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-68472309
>
> The Orange Rapist Trump and his *gimp* Transalution/Emily will be
> seething with rage! 🀣
> πŸŒπŸ‘οΈ
> --
> TOGETHER, WE CAN FINISH THE JOB FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
> Joe and Kamala are running for re-election, and we need your help to
> spread the word. Share with your friends!
> https://joebiden.com/

Did you watch it, It was boss like lid, Sleepy Joe said he was going to
fly all Americans to Moscow on Air force 1 to get their prescriptions
because they are 40% cheaper than in the USA !!!

The whole nation shouted *WTF* at their tellys at the same time???

Funny as fuck though to be honest!!!

--
Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, President
Trump, Mossad, Kellie-Jay Keen and Jurgen Klopp.