From: great_sage_equal_of_heaven_@hotmail.com (Darth Simian)
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united,uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool
Subject: Women's FA Cup semi-final draw: Holders Chelsea face Man Utd,
Tottenham get Leicester
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:51:17 +0000
 by: Darth Simian - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:51 UTC

Holders Chelsea will face Manchester United - a repeat of last season's
final - in the Women's FA Cup semi-finals.
Tottenham and Leicester, both in the last four for the first time, will
meet in the other semi.
Chelsea, who beat Manchester United 1-0 in last May's final, are going
for a quadruple in Emma Hayes' final season as their boss.
Both matches will be shown live on the BBC on 13 April and 14 April.
Wembley Stadium will host the final on Sunday, 12 May.
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68541974

I am looking forward to watching the *real* girls in action! 👩⚽
Transalution/Emily is spewing 🤮 because the Women's FA Cup and WSL are
Tranny Free Zones! ⛔👍
🌍👁️
--
I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your
heirs and successors, and to the NWO/WEF/WHO according to law. So help