From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Joseph Sinclair
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2024 16:54:39 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 10 Apr 2024 15:54 UTC

Celebrity photographer Joseph Sinclair - who captured the likes of Dua
Lipa, Nicole Scherzinger and Paul Mescal - has *died suddenly*. He was 49.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/joseph-sinclair-photographer-dead-dua-lipa-paul-mescal-nicole-scherzinger-b1134140.html

The evil GMO triplets will be along in a minute to tell me that dying
suddenly has always been a thing!🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

Re: Joseph Sinclair

<uvo6kc$1hffb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7664&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7664

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Joseph Sinclair
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:00:45 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ppUoo03Z5Mh2g4tSBVJnVGrdTJM=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 10:00 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> Celebrity photographer Joseph Sinclair - who captured the likes of Dua
> Lipa, Nicole Scherzinger and Paul Mescal - has *died suddenly*. He was 49.
>
> https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/joseph-sinclair-photographer-dead-dua-lipa-paul-mescal-nicole-scherzinger-b1134140.html
>
> The evil GMO triplets will be along in a minute to tell me that dying
> suddenly has always been a thing!🤣

No sirree, Bob. You won’t get any such scepticism from me.

I know all too well that anyone who photographs Dua Lipa is supposed to be
immortal. You’ve convinced me good and proper…

Re: Joseph Sinclair

<uvohgl$1k921$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7669&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7669

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:06:26 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 13:06 UTC

On 17/04/2024 11:00, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>> Celebrity photographer Joseph Sinclair - who captured the likes of Dua
>> Lipa, Nicole Scherzinger and Paul Mescal - has *died suddenly*. He was 49.
>>
>> https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/joseph-sinclair-photographer-dead-dua-lipa-paul-mescal-nicole-scherzinger-b1134140.html
>>
>> The evil GMO triplets will be along in a minute to tell me that dying
>> suddenly has always been a thing!🤣
>>

> No sirree, Bob. You won’t get any such scepticism from me.
>
> I know all too well that anyone who photographs Dua Lipa is supposed to be
> immortal. You’ve convinced me good and proper…

And that kind of statement is what you get when you debate a jabtard. 🤣

You've done irreparable damage to yourself through your own stupidity
and ego is what stands between your delusion and what is reality.

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Joseph Sinclair

<uvr4ot$28rf8$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7687&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7687

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:47:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:YH84c8E4z9e2sO5y7Ddj0t2eOGM=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 12:47 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 17/04/2024 11:00, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
>>> Celebrity photographer Joseph Sinclair - who captured the likes of Dua
>>> Lipa, Nicole Scherzinger and Paul Mescal - has *died suddenly*. He was 49.
>>>
>>> https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/joseph-sinclair-photographer-dead-dua-lipa-paul-mescal-nicole-scherzinger-b1134140.html
>>>
>>> The evil GMO triplets will be along in a minute to tell me that dying
>>> suddenly has always been a thing!🤣
>>>

>> No sirree, Bob. You won’t get any such scepticism from me.
>>
>> I know all too well that anyone who photographs Dua Lipa is supposed to be
>> immortal. You’ve convinced me good and proper…
>>

> And that kind of statement is what you get when you debate a jabtard. 🤣
>
> You've done irreparable damage to yourself through your own stupidity
> and ego is what stands between your delusion and what is reality.

Sound like you’ve got half a mind to write a strongly worded letter to the
editor of slaynews. Sounds like you’ve got half a mind, full stop….

ROFL!

Re: Joseph Sinclair

<uvv00f$38p9d$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7708&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7708

From: thepoke@issafeandeffective.com (Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰)
<thepoke@issafeandeffective.com>
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 00:50:39 +0100
 by: Jibby Jab Jabbly McJ - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 23:50 UTC

On 18/04/2024 13:47, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> No sirree, Bob. You won’t get any such scepticism from me.
>>>
>>> I know all too well that anyone who photographs Dua Lipa is supposed to be
>>> immortal. You’ve convinced me good and proper…
>>>

>> And that kind of statement is what you get when you debate a jabtard. 🤣
>>
>> You've done irreparable damage to yourself through your own stupidity
>> and ego is what stands between your delusion and what is reality.
>>

> Sound like you’ve got half a mind to write a strongly worded letter to the
> editor of slaynews. Sounds like you’ve got half a mind, full stop….
>
> ROFL!

I've never had a 'vaccine' and I'm in perfect health Bruce. There must
be something very seriously wrong with your health system and your
mental health if you've had to take *thousands*!

Come on, seriously, who has taken *thousands* of vaccines? I mean I try
to take you seriously Brucey, I really do, but you have damaged your
already discredited reputation even further, beyond repair in fact. Go
on, fuck off with your ridiculous bullshit! 🤣

--
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56448369

"When do we deploy the new variant?" Matt Hancock 2021

Re: Joseph Sinclair

<uvv9pi$3ee5d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/sport/article-flat.php?id=7721&group=alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united#7721

From: met@mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool,alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:37:39 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ZKBmDBt0qFxoizD6QezpwLNJiws=
 by: ]v[etaphoid Inc. - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 02:37 UTC

Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:
> On 18/04/2024 13:47, ]v [etaphoid Inc. <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
>> Jibby Jab Jabbly McJibbly 💉💀⚰ <thepoke@issafeandeffective.com> wrote:

>>> And that kind of statement is what you get when you debate a jabtard. 🤣
>>>
>>> You've done irreparable damage to yourself through your own stupidity
>>> and ego is what stands between your delusion and what is reality.
>>>

>> Sound like you’ve got half a mind to write a strongly worded letter to the
>> editor of slaynews. Sounds like you’ve got half a mind, full stop….
>>
>> ROFL!
>>

> I've never had a 'vaccine' and I'm in perfect health Bruce. There must
> be something very seriously wrong with your health system and your
> mental health if you've had to take *thousands*!

You’ve never had a vaccine? Not for Polio, rubella or small pox? Never
wanted to travel beyond your borders and had to have a mandatory shot for
Typhoid, Diptheria, Yellow fever or Hepatitis? Never had a tetanus shot
after cutting yourself on a rusty nail as part of a hard day’s work?

Countless nations on earth won’t even let you enter without proof of
vaccinations for many of the above. Are you that committed to anti-vaxxing
that you refuse to leave your home?

> Come on, seriously, who has taken *thousands* of vaccines? I mean I try
> to take you seriously Brucey, I really do, but you have damaged your
> already discredited reputation even further, beyond repair in fact. Go
> on, fuck off with your ridiculous bullshit! 🤣

Not all the *tens of thousands* of injections I’ve had were vaccinations,
and I never claimed otherwise. But don’t you let that inhibit your
inability to process information that sets off your confirmation bias
alarms, tinfoil kooklord!

Let the back peddling begin…